baumer

Wednesday #s: MoS Official Est $9.01M

I don't even remember him on the bike...Didn't they just show him get off the bike? I honestly don't know.

The possible Chris Reeve moment is when Superman is getting ready to fly into the World Engine beam ... the force contorts his face in a way in which he looks like Christopher Reeve.  Watch that next time ... I thought it the first time I saw it, and I'm sure I'm seeing him each time I watch the film.

BTW, on topic ... not a horrible # ... in fact much better than Rth initial thought of 8.25-8.5 ... Today could be ugly ... but I suppose Friday jump will be the key.  I would guess 43-50 is most logical landing point range for this weekend.  Anything more would be a big success IMO.

Edited by agkman
  • Like 1

That's a fair answer, except when it comes to visual illusions, our minds trick us all the time. :P

I actually saw that face all 3 times I have watched the movie. I thought it was just coincidence the first time, but upon the next 2 viewings, I feel that it may have been intentional. Someone should ask Snyder and Goyer this in an interview.