baumer

Wednesday #s: MoS Official Est $9.01M

Nobe flopped tonight too, but like I said, he still doesnt do it with style, grace, and whinniness of Lebron, hence why Lebron is the easier target. At least I dont make fun of Bosh like 80% of America haha, especially after tonight.

lol, no doubt he flops like a king. For a guy who weighs 285+ pounds, he goes down very easily a lot:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

• Like 2

Low numbers tonight but Friday the market will correct itself.

Yep ... when you consider that the difference between 7 million & 8 million is about 100K tickets ... having a game 7 do 25 million viewers is a bit of a problem, especially considering the demographics for MOS.

type "Lebron flop" on Twitter, im not the only one apparently, but whatever im not turning this into basketball debate, i dont wanna get jumped on twiced today here.

LOL it doesn't matter to me what the trend is now.  I'm telling you that Manu Ginobli over his career was the top flopper in the league.

That's why Lebron's flopping doesn't bother me. I've seen much worse.

LOL it doesn't matter to me what the trend is now.  I'm telling you that Manu Ginobli over his career was the top flopper in the league.

I'm not even a Spurs fan but if you say so I believe you, but the Leflop avatar stays. ;)

Yeah, Ginobili defined what flopping is. That man, pissed me off a lot as a Rockets fan. lol, you couldn't touch him without him going down as if he was shot. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: 

• Like 1