Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Are you really saying that the bland piece of shit that is captain America, is better than the action packed excellence that is man of steel? I don't even know what to say to you. You obviously need to rewatch MoS otherwise you are just in denial of its awesomeness.Begone.

Lol Eraser has bizarre tastes or likes films without depth of MOS. :). Thor and Captain were good, but no where on the level of MOS and the better DC and Marvels. Films. .

Captain about 7.6, Thor 7.8

I have MU OW at 80M for my Donovan question, but I don't even mind if it's go way higher and I'd lost points for it  :)

That's the spirit plus bigger opening will help IM3 a lot. It could stay flat from last weekend.  :)

• Like 2

if the top three DO get to 200 mill, and if you add in the other 9 holdovers, then if they hold nicely we can be looking at 230 to 240 is .... WOW

It could go higher if the estimates go up on the big three (which can be very possible for MU imho)

Edited by BoxOfficeAmateur

That's the spirit plus bigger opening will help IM3 a lot. It could stay flat from last weekend.  :)

IM3 has the best Thursday drop yesterday in the Top 10. I suspect that's because of double feature with MU. MU is doing great so far this weekend, that'll only be a plus for IM3. Win-win  :D

• Like 4

Lol Eraser has bizarre tastes or likes films without depth of MOS. :). Thor and Captain were good, but no where on the level of MOS and the better DC and Marvels. Films. .

Captain about 7.6, Thor 7.8

I didn't see all that much depth in MOS. In fact, I'd say that's one of my many problems with it. The trailers made it look like a deeper film than it was. 

• Like 2

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 3

if the top three DO get to 200 mill, and if you add in the other 9 holdovers, then if they hold nicely we can be looking at 230 to 240 is .... WOW

240 is probably the upper limit. The only way this weekend could hit 250 is if the top 3 films combine to a number more like 210 than 200.

I didn't see all that much depth in MOS. In fact, I'd say that's one of my many problems with it. The trailers made it look like a deeper film than it was. 

Let's get real, there was zero depth in MOS. You either loved it for the action or you didn't like it at all.

• Like 4

Let's get real, there was zero depth in MOS. You either loved it for the action or you didn't like it at all.

Haha, not sure if I'd go that far...

There are just so many problems with it. It's a frustrating film because there is quite a bit to admire in it as well. Hopefully the sequel will be a lot better. Keep the good and get rid of the bad, I say.

• Like 1

I'm really looking forward to seeing MU. MI was the first Pixar movie that I really loved. And just to throw in my two cents: I enjoyed MOS more than Cap, which I thought was good but nothing special. Thor was pretty good though.

Which area is this? The further west the better.

Long Beach, CA

I had posted several screen shots of different areas around So Cal but my post was too long and I could save the data. So I just posted LB. They have the most sell outs.

• Like 2

240 is probably the upper limit. The only way this weekend could hit 250 is if the top 3 films combine to a number more like 210 than 200.

I think that 240 is the barrier on this weekend, if it does break it, then it is another story.

But still this weekend is very epic!

Edited by BoxOfficeAmateur

Long Beach, CA

I had posted several screen shots of different areas around So Cal but my post was too long and I could save the data. So I just posted LB. They have the most sell outs.

MU is killing in that theater. I hope such is the case for many other theaters in Socal  :)

Irvine, CA

• Like 5