Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

You need to check into rehab if you think TA2 isn't going to make a dent in AVATAR 2's box office.. You are stoned dude and need to step back and re-evaluate what your saying... :sherlock: 

Come to the battle and movies news for all 3 juggernauts my BK.. If you are ready for me I will give you many reason why

SWS 7 and Avengers wont cut the mustard.

You dont seem to get that Avatar has people learning the language, trying to commit suicides and its a film! LOL.

Not exactly the stuff Avengers 2 is up to denting..Its kind  of like SR vs POTC...It will be heart wrenching for you.

But I agree domestic could be close if avengers really really rocks..650-700M domestic. I still see Avatars max being at least 150+M more domestically  on the high end. Low 680M Domestic(Which makes it possible for Avengers to sort of make a dent on domestic front) OS that is were we seperate the mini BBs from the Juggernauts. Avatar will beat Avengers by 1.5-2.4B thanks to OS market. :)

This is James cameron coming of 2B OS movie lol.That outsold Avengers and outmuscled it in every arena.

Kapeesh?

Alright.. I'm off to bed after a long night of work.. Best of luck to MOS weekend box office.. :goodnight: 

Night my friend go bookmark the Battle and discussion thread..Baumer come on in and post your early predicts and discussions.

Let the good times role with pros and cons for both SWs 7,AVT II, Avengers 2

You need to check into rehab if you think TA2 isn't going to make a dent in AVATAR 2's box office.. You are stoned dude and need to step back and re-evaluate what your saying... :sherlock: 

Think I'm telling you without a doubt overall no dent will be made. Avr2 will beat Avengers 2 by pretty much 2billion or more :) ROFL

HArdly a contest.

No it wasn't logical that MOS would get hit.  People, MANY people said MOS would cripple WWZ, not the other way around.  Maybe to you it was logical, but then again it's easy to say that AFTER it has happened.  I don't recall any of your clairvoyance in the last month or so.  Strange.

I said in the week it would perhaps do $45 million. Honest!!I thought it would take a hit from the two openers as its such a big proportion of its potential audience. I didn't think WWZ would explode like this though.
  • Like 1

lol at 'killed'.

LOl KAyom.. I think the Marvel loonies or Superman haters forget their meds. Are they forgettign Superman is looking for 300+M domestic and 500+ M OS or more. And its a reboot. Actually would become the biggest reboot in history onces it slaps Amazing around.. :) Killed  he says..ROFL!!

Not today..

In that Avatar, he's looking right at MOS box office performance and laughing..

lollll I doubt Tony cares abt Supes (or even knows abt him)

He's busy living his life enjoying his ever growing bank account :P

Posted Image

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1

LOl I love my marvel warrior.. But its a battle you cant win!! Blessings and abundance. :)

LOl KAyom.. I think the Marvel loonies or Superman haters forget their meds. Are they forgettign Superman is looking for 300+M domestic and 500+ M OS or more. And its a reboot. Actually would become the biggest reboot in history onces it slaps Amazing around.. :) Killed  he says..ROFL!!

Not today..

I actually prefer DC to Marvel and Superman is my favorite super-hero so yeah...

I said in the week it would perhaps do $45 million. Honest!!I thought it would take a hit from the two openers as its such a big proportion of its potential audience. I didn't think WWZ would explode like this though.

My aploogies then. Good call on your part. Most were saying MOS would kill WWZ.
  • Like 1

Without the NBA on Thurs Mos would done about 8 million. Going up to 12.5 million is a disaster. That's about a 50 percent increase on Friday. No other way around it that sucks.

Without the NBA on Thurs Mos would done about 8 million. Going up to 12.5 million is a disaster. That's about a 50 percent increase on Friday. No other way around it that sucks.

Unless it has a huge Sat and Sunday and suprises Baumer or RT is indeed off..LOL :)

My aploogies then. Good call on your part. Most were saying MOS would kill WWZ.

Lol. No worries. It wasn't even so much WWZ, but that some underestimate just how big an adult audience there is that flocks to a latest Pixar film as well. Having said that I do think Superman will kick again and comfortably cross $300 million. Wouldn't be surprised at a sizeable Saturday jump and good Sunday hold.
  • Like 2