Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Funnily enough, I love Ramen  :lol: It's not a problem for me at all. I once ate Ramen 2 times a day, every day for 2 weeks  :lol:

Living a pretty good dream  :P

I love Ramen too, but I go through it in phases. Since I'm Asian, I've been eating ramen all my life, but sometimes it just disgusts me. Then I get a huge craving for it and it's the most delicious thing ever.

Except from Shrimp Tom Yum flavored Ramen, I can never get tired of that. It's so good. Then put a cooked egg in it, and it's the greatest meal a college student can afford.

Edited by #MrPink of Steel
  • Like 1

I love Ramen too, but I go through it in phases. Since I'm Asian, I've been eating ramen all my life, but sometimes it just disgusts me. Then I get a huge craving for it and it's the most delicious thing ever.

Except from Shrimp Tom Yum flavored Ramen, I can never get tired of that. It's so good. Then put a cooked egg in it, and it's the greatest meal a college student can afford.

You're making me hungry  :P

Exactly, sometimes I can go on eating it for days, other times, I just don't wanna touch it for the rest of my life  :lol:

I love the Ramen product of Korea. They're a little bit more expensive than others, but they're soooo good. And yes, an egg in your ramen, that's the dream.

Also, Ed, objection, why couldn't you have given me a cool picture of Nolan for my avatar like the one #MrPink has?  :P

Edited by Sam

With a decrease for WWZ and an increase for MOS how big will the gap between the two be for Sat?

Big, will get bigger next weekend.

BTW-I am predicting MU to win next weekend as I said earlier, but I can see either WHD or The Heat winning Friday.

Big, will get bigger next weekend.

BTW-I am predicting MU to win next weekend as I said earlier, but I can see either WHD or The Heat winning Friday.

You think the gap between the two will be big for Sat? I'm not so sure.

Next will be interesting for sure. Haven't been following either of those movies much. Well haven't been following the Heat at all.