Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

1,articles

2, if those 5 are bs,then your one is the same

Okay if you say so. Look, I'm not trying to convince you of anything. You can believe what you want.

• Like 1

The term hater is abused here since imo it should only be used whwn describing someone to heat a movie without even seeing it. If you have seen the movie and you can get that does not make you a hater. But if u spout off irrational diatribes about the film or make shit up toprove a point then u are a troll.

The term hater is abused here since imo it should only be used when describing someone who hates a movie without even seeing it. If you have seen the movie and you dislike it that does not make you a hater. But if u spout off irrational diatribes about the film or make shit up toprove a point then u are a troll.

There are a lot of haters here going by your definition. Edited by baumer
  • Like 1

The term hater is abused here since imo it should only be used whwn describing someone to heat a movie without even seeing it. If you have seen the movie and you can get that does not make you a hater. But if u spout off irrational diatribes about the film or make shit up toprove a point then u are a troll.

Look at that other thread again. I said I saw it.Did you conveniently miss that post and try to label me something just because i dont agree with you?

Edited by Hasan Ahmad

I have bookmarked a month from now for a plate of crow which either of us will have

In your opinion what will WWZ end with domestically and WW? And what did u think it would open to before the numbers came out?

If your all content on the WW Number being beat, then fine.. Whatever helps you sleep better at night, but in the end, I'm all about DOMESTIC and DOMESTIC says otherwise for the moment.. :wave:

You are so full of shit because anyone who mentions TDKR handily beat IM3 domestically, even with IM3 having a $15m ow advantage and 3D, you just say it's about the ww #. So which is it? MOS is more successful than IM1 and 2, or TDKR is more successful than IM3...oh I know, it's you're a hypocrite with a terrible memory.Back to weekend numbers, meh second weekend for MOS, but $300m is still happening (4th of July weekend and WB push will get it there), and great ow for both MU and WWZ...especially WWZ.
  • Like 1

I think it will end up between 280-320 DOM and 400-500 OS.between 680-800 WW. 

With a Budget of 220 Million

Marketing of 210 Million

Kickbacks from the $170 million movie tie-ins realistically bringing down WB's marketing from 220 to 150

totalling 350-400$ cost to WB

If WB takes in 50% of the money. WB will break even with this movie in Theater run then profit off of other sales.

which is why I find it hilarious when people say WWZ will be somehow be a success with a 220 million budget while not making anywhere near that and people justify it by saying it will somehow make 600 WW....

I mean in the UK.

In your opinion what will WWZ end with domestically and WW? And what did u think it would open to before the numbers came out?

I thought it would open at 50-60. very close to MoS which was also getting close to 50. The movie I was wrong on was Monsters U which I thought would open at 60 but it opened surprisingly more.

I just dont think its multiplier will be more than 3

Edited by Hasan Ahmad

Look at that other thread again. I said I saw it.Did you conveniently miss that post and try to label me something just because i dont agree with you?

Im sorry but do u see your name anywhere in my post?

Im sorry but do u see your name anywhere in my post?

Do I have to reply to you immediately as proof at 1 am or you could wait till I did at 8 am. Man has to sleep especially as he is changing his kids nappies all night

Stupid WB costing themselves millions yet again. If they had given MO Pacific Rims date, MOS opens the same 128m total but probably falls in the 52-54% range max.

That said:

All four of the openers over the past 2 weeks have exceeded expectations, and the combined opening weekends are like 290 million.

That is completely astounding for mid june.

The Big 3 Wildcards of Summer 2013WWZ: Success Lone Ranger: ? Pacific Rim: ? I think Lone Ranger and Pacific Rim will shock people like WWZ did. I see the 2 films doing big numbers. People are getting tired of sequels. They are flocking to more original films like WWZ and MoS, a reboot. Both Pacific Rim and Lone Ranger will definently won't win July, that'll go to DM 2. But I think both films can cross 200M+ domestically.

The Big 3 Wildcards of Summer 2013WWZ: SuccessLone Ranger: ?Pacific Rim: ?I think Lone Ranger and Pacific Rim will shock people like WWZ did. I see the 2 films doing big numbers. People are getting tired of sequels. They are flocking to more original films like WWZ and MoS, a reboot. Both Pacific Rim and Lone Ranger will definently won't win July, that'll go to DM 2. But I think both films can cross 200M+ domestically.

Lone Ranger looks Bland but Pacific Rim might be the biggest movie of 2013 is WB kicks up its marketing.

• Like 1