Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Im actually sitting in the theater waiting to watch Monsters University. Im so ashamed.

lol it's good hopefully you like it...and one day the Pixar magic will break the hate in your heart, like the Grinch and Christmas, etc. :lol:
  • Like 3

3D is fine if the feature is natively shot and the production team has planned for 3D from the get-go, and if the presentation is up-to-par: appropriate light levels, etc. If any of those elements is ignored or screwed up, 3D ends up being a wash.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 2

I strongly dislike Pixar. But i have an incurable disease. Must see every movie.

And later this year while all the Whos in Whoville will like Christmas, the Baumerinch will not.

• Like 1

3D is fine if the feature is natively shot and the production team has planned for 3D from the get-go, and if the presentation is up-to-par: appropriate light levels, etc.

So 1 in every 30 3D movies, basically

(That's probably generous)

• Like 2

3D is fine if the feature is natively shot and the production team has planned for 3D from the get-go, and if the presentation is up-to-par: appropriate light levels, etc. If any of those elements is ignored or screwed up, 3D ends up being a wash.

A wash? That's being too polite. I get headaches from the 3D glasses. So not only am I getting ripped off for a worse experience (darker lighting and a perceived smaller screen size), but I'm also being physically harmed. That's why I avoid it as much as possible.

A wash? That's being too polite. I get headaches from the 3D glasses. So not only am I getting ripped off for a worse experience (darker lighting and a perceived smaller screen size), but I'm also being physically harmed. That's why I avoid it as much as possible.

That's your fault. MORE 3D SCREENS!

• Like 4