Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Well now that you've been bouncing on its dick for the whole day I'm definitely not seeing it, just to upset you. 

The fact that YOU'RE not seeing it destroys my life purpose.

Goodbye world. I have failed.

• Like 1

Well...

Summer rankings:

Star Trek Into Darkness A+

Man of Steel A+

Monsters University A

Fast and Furious 6 A

Now You See Me A-

Iron Man 3 A-

The Great Gatsby B

Pixar from best to worst imo:

Toy Story 3

Ratatouille

The Incredibles

WALL-E

Toy Story 2

Monsters, Inc.

Toy Story

Monsters University

Up

Finding Nemo

Cars

A Bug's Life

Cars 2

Brave

And the last three movies to make me cry were Wreck-It Ralph, The Muppets, and Tangled.

Woo!

Rainbow Connection man.

• Like 1

I'm sure it's a wonderful film, but I just don't know if I want to watch Amour I'm not really into watching someone suffer like that for two hours.

It's only for an hour and 26 minutes.  The rest of the time she is healthy.  :rofl:

• Like 1

It's only for an hour and 26 minutes.  The rest of the time she is healthy.  :rofl:

This really makes people want to see the movie... I'm already imagining how depressed I'll be for a few weeks after watching that movie.

• Like 1

I'm sure it's a wonderful film, but I just don't know if I want to watch Amour I'm not really into watching someone suffer like that for two hours.

You should be more concerned about how you'll suffer for two hours. Load up on Red Bulls or something before viewing.

So Baumer how much did you dislike MU? ;)

I disliked the entire first half.  Then when it turned into a combination of Hunger Games meets Revenge of the Nerds, then it was okay.  Maybe a 7/10

I don't even know why. I didn't even particularly like the movie. lol

Why get it on Blu-ray then?Actually, I'm the one to talk. I have it on Blu-ray too but haven't watched it once yet.