Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

From all we know he could suffer of schizophrenia and we don't actually exist. This forum is fake... The whole world is fake. Just inside a man's mind...

And now we wait for WB to announce the movie with Nolan at its lead.

That's right. Every single one of you is a figment of my schizophrenic imagination. Take that Identity!

• Like 1

Rainbow Connection man.

Not only there, but at the end, when they've given up all hope, and they walk outside of the theater and EVERYONE is cheering for them... I just broke down in tears of joy.

But you gotta admit. Descartes is probably one of the most pretentious people in history. 

The evil demon thing is pretty out there but he was a freaking genius based on all the little I've read of him.

The evil demon thing is pretty out there but he was a freaking genius based on all the little I've read of him.

He is genius, but some of the stuff he says is so pretentious it makes me want to puke. 

He is genius, but some of the stuff he says is so pretentious it makes me want to puke. 

I honestly havent done much research about the dude outside some essays and articles. What was some of the pretentious stuff he said?