Impact

If The Riddler was in TDKR

Who would you think be good as him?I know Depp was quite popular for that idea, and I will admit he be good, but someone I think who would be great be Robin Williams.Yeah I know you might think of him as being funny, but he can be quite creepy as well.(BTW some did say Daniel Day Lewis, but I can tell you off the bat (yeah bad pun) that he would of never did it)

But why would he say that shit true or not. It's stupid move IMHO.

He didn't want Riddler in TDKR so that was his reasoning. To me Riddler is much better than Bane or Cat woman and should have been the main villain in TDKR.

He didn't want Riddler in TDKR so that was his reasoning. To me Riddler is much better than Bane or Cat woman and should have been the main villain in TDKR.

It's cool if he deosn't want him in the movie, but to say that is stupid and is pissing on the fans.
  • Like 1

Nolan really bitch-slapped the Riddler in a recent Empire interview. Called the Riddler a watered down version of the Joker.

I loved it when Nolan said that,I also love the interview when Nolan asked Hardy to play a part the TDKR. I love Hardy response.

He did not want the Riddler in TDKR because it too similar to the Joker and after Heath Performace he wanted something totally different, a new threat to batman, a psychical threat.

Some of the best batman villains are Psychopaths. Scarecrow, Joker, Riddler, Harley, Two-face and many more. Its fine to go a different route but bad mouthing them isn't smart either. Edited by druv10

Some of the best batman villains are Psychopaths. Scarecrow, Joker, Riddler, Harley, Two-face and many more. Its fine to go a different route but bad mouthing them isn't smart either.

They might be but I think in terms of film but in movie is nice to have something different like in Iron Man just have armored villians can get boring. Nolan said this "After Heath Ledger's Joker, the Riddler was never a contender"-Nolan. I think Nolan, is saying that he knew he could not have another psychopathic performace like that again, so he decide to go for something different.