Olive

Monday #'s:MU 11.02,WWZ 7.67,MOS 4.54,TITE 1.9, NYSM 1.1

And then there was a different Hulk again in the TA. I'm not sure if a solo film is still possible.

A solo Hulk film is not a good idea unless they go ultra huge and make it the focal point of Phase 3 or Phase 4 with Planet Hulk and World War Hulk.

For now, having the Hulk is a big part of what sets Avengers apart from all the solo movies.

A solo Hulk film is not a good idea unless they go ultra huge and make it the focal point of Phase 3 or Phase 4 with Planet Hulk and World War Hulk.

For now, having the Hulk is a big part of what sets Avengers apart from all the solo movies.

I'm sorry. Enlighten me.

Yeah, like I said earlier, something about MOS seems to bring out the devil inside.It's frightening.

I don't think it would have been this bad if BKB hadn't went all in on the movie after rth posted. He seems to rile everybody up and everybody just goes on the attack.

it's a horror movie in a very crowded marketplace, it shouldn't have great legs

I keep hearing it's more of "action" movie then horror? Any truth to this?

I keep hearing it's more of "action" movie then horror? Any truth to this?

it is, but it is still part horror

For as big of an audience that its pulling in, there will be a good number of people in there for which the horror part is too much.