Olive

Monday #'s:MU 11.02,WWZ 7.67,MOS 4.54,TITE 1.9, NYSM 1.1

I just realized that there is a very low yet still possible chance that the next three weekends in a row could each have two films opening with $40 million and up.

Not saying it's gonna happen, just that in a world of perfect scenarios, wow.

Edited by Sogno
  • Like 1

Is this the new Hot Women thread? (Since it has been closed by Water Bottle. The sunshine of this board is gone :( )

Well you guys were obviously posting shit in that thread. 

• Like 1

But obviously not in the Hot Guys thread

Well no..... Baumer got rid of all of them. There's still that boob gif in the hot girls thread. I don't see why the Hot Guys thread is a problem anymore. 

And as far as I know, no one got warned from the Guys thread, whereas people got warned in the girls thread. 

Edited by riczhang
  • Like 1

Well no..... Baumer got rid of all of them. There's still that boob gif in the hot girls thread. I don't see why the Hot Guys thread is a problem anymore. 

Yeah, thats true. But the Hot Women thread never got as risque as the Hot Guys thread at its wildest. 

Yeah, thats true. But the Hot Women thread never got as risque as the Hot Guys thread at its wildest. 

No one saw anything in the hot guys thread. And according to what I've heard, there was more on display in the girls thread. 

No one saw anything in the hot guys thread. And according to what I've heard, there was more on display in the girls thread. 

There was a ton bare man ass, pubic hair and gifs (granted not too graphic) with men engaging in sex in the Hot Guys thread. The most risque stuff in the Hot Women thread was probably boob rubbing gifs or something. 

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 4