#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

I remember when MIDNIGHT RUN got some mention as the most swearing in a movie from 1988.

My girlfriend doesn't understand how I can always watch that when it's on. I never get sick of it. Truthfully, I think it might be one of my desert island movies.  :lol:

• Like 1

Those really were the innocent days. 

I dunno, De Niro is reasonably foul-mouthed. He's just not particularly creative with his swearing. However, he does get to say the immortal line: "Yeah? Well, here are two words for you -- shut the fuck up." :lol:

• Like 1

This is crazy. WHD sounds amazing, I need to see it, but it's bombing? Ridiculous! Tatum+Foxx=Happy Blank but if you add in poor box office performance, that makes me sad. Tatum needs to be at the top of the ladder of movie stars, he's a great guy

Shit Happens!

I dunno, De Niro is reasonably foul-mouthed. He's just not particularly creative with his swearing. However, he does get to say the immortal line: "Yeah? Well, here are two words for you -- shut the fuck up." :lol:

But compared to the orgies of profanity we've had since, Midnight Run is Pippi Longstockings.