#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

Charlize pulled it off and Mila didn't, so let's hope Charlize.

It was still over the top, is there a line of hers that is not screamed in Snowhite ?

My eardrums were tired ...

Maleficent is one of my heroes. She had the power to kill everyone in that room there and then but decided to instead curse a newborn child to death 16 years in the future, how would that have affected the parents during those 16 years? And all because she wasn't invited to a party. I love her.

• Like 1

Maleficent is one of my heroes. She had the power to kill everyone in that room there and then but decided to instead curse a newborn child to death 16 years in the future, how would that have affected the parents during those 16 years? And all because she wasn't invited to a party. I love her.

Posted Image

Nikki is best at live snarking award shows and feasting on the tears of Hollywood's personal assistants. We all know this.

It is amazing how well she is still connected in Hollywood while being a self proclaimed bitch.

5. Man Of Steel 3D (:egendary/Warner Bros) Week 3 [Runs 4,131]Estimated Friday $6M-$9M, Weekend $19M-$25M, Est Cume $247M-$232M

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:worthy:

It happens the same on the OW range of The Heat. She is clearly drunk as fuck!

• Like 1