#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

Sony aren't having a good summer with WHD now under performing, they need Grown Ups 2, Smurfs 2, Elysium and The Mortal Instruments to perform well.

Grown ups 2 is tracking better than Pacific Rim.

Huh? Bane intro scene!This will be extremely painful......For you.

Yeah, that's cool ... but then you spend the next half hour with shut in Bruce ... Matthew Modine talking 'hot heads' ... and the only real enjoyment is Selina Kyle until Bane goes to the stock exchange and Batman returns.

• Like 1

These threads are such a drag to sift through for actual numbers now. :P I mean we're at 1000 posts now and there's been maybe 20 posts about box office.

this thread was pretty weekend BO specific for a while

I don't think we've had any new updates the past 3 or 4 hours though

this thread was pretty weekend BO specific for a while I don't think we've had any new updates the past 3 or 4 hours though

No updates yet.Kitik, do you hate me?

Nah, I bought DM,Inception,Truman show and training day on blu ray Thursday.Btw, we should all get Nikkied tonight. Very relaxing

Speaking of drugs, I'm actually smoking the first cigarette I've had in a month now. :(

• Like 1

These threads are such a drag to sift through for actual numbers now. :P I mean we're at 1000 posts now and there's been maybe 20 posts about box office.

because we don't have actual numbers. we only have nikkii's imagination. 

• Like 4

Nah. I don't really do drugs. Not anymore.

I don't anymore either. I did a lot when I was younger. Then I got married.But my wife's friend left her bag here. Why not?