#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

My problem with the reliance on tentpoles goes further than that though. Should they even be called tentpoles when there's no tent? They're just poles and it's a little boring. If they spent 200m instead of 250m, they could make something interesting with that 50m. How many classics are we missing out on?

why? It's quite fun.

It definitely is. I missed a lot of weeks. The thing is, 6 hours before the deadline is work hours for me. I don't want to answer very early though. I usually answer during my lunch break, which most of the time is not easy.

DESPICABLE ME 2: $50M Overseas / Global Total (7 Territories). #DespicableMe2

Very strong start OS for DM2. 500M could be possible.  :D

600 M for me. That surprised emoticon in my post isn't really for that 50 M number, but for the number of territories. SEVEN? Are you kidding me? lol

Fox's breakdown for The Heat is:

FRI: $13.6 m

SAT: $14.35 m (+6%)SUN EST: $12.05 m (-16%)

We'll see.  I tend to think they're over-estimating by about $1 m.  That would still be a very nice SAT/SUN hold at this time of year given its likely demos.

• Like 1