#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

A comparison to what? I'll agree with you that TDKR gets attacked a lot with similar attacks. And they don't matter either because the BO run is just massive.

Outside of BO talk, there is a difference in quality of the films.  :stirthepot:

Edited by #ED

I vote we ban all superhero talk from daily and weekend threads until Wolverine comes out.

Who's with me?

Now that Batman's (kind of) done, I'd selfishly love for SH movies to take a decade-long break. Just to see what tentpoles Hollywood would desperately try to produce to replace them, if nothing else.

I vote we ban all superhero talk from daily and weekend threads until Wolverine comes out.

Who's with me?

Superhero talk will always happen in the Summer. Winter feels Superhero free for the most part.(Not this year though)

Not caring for the film doesn't make you a hater. Besides I thought BO doesn't equate to quality?

its fine to not care for it. Bringing it up and constantly making snide remarks about it is hating. There are many films released this year that i don't care about, so i don't talk much about them. I make my opinion about it and move on. i don't keep sniping at them every opportunity i get.

Of course box office doesn't relate to quality, and there's nothing empirical out there that you can point to that says IM3 is not at least a good movie.

Edited by sdeezy
  • Like 5

But the A- CinemaScore and holiday week ahead could prove helpful to White House Down over the coming weeks.

Guru

Legs will be good.

• Like 2

But the A- CinemaScore and holiday week ahead could prove helpful to White House Down over the coming weeks.

Guru

Legs will be good.

I've been told Studios mostly profit off OWs. So I think this is a bomb regardless.

Next up: Pacific Rim!?

I've been told Studios mostly profit off OWs. So I think this is a bomb regardless. Next up: Pacific Rim!?

Lol what does this mean exactly? They profit whenever their net gross exceeds expenses, pretty cut and dry don't know wtf OW has to do with it other than being the three days that are important to the total gross