#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

I thought you were in Finland or something? How hot could it be there?

Over 86 degrees. I know its tepid compared to the shit going on in Arizona but for my sensitive, pasty finnish skin its way too hot.

• Like 1

You want hot? It's 99 in the Valley right now, expected to go over 100 today and tomorrow.

Lake Havasu in Arizona is in the 125-degree range.

Posted Image

It is 40 degrees here and I am dying!

• Like 1

Something that is even more disturbing than Tarantino's foot fetish is the fact that as always on these hot summer days, you can bet that hundreds of people leave their babies and dogs to die in hot cars. That sucks. 

while you're right, good grief, somebody take away Jack's shoelaces

Damn 9 mil. I guess better than 8.

Is there Chance for it to hit 30 mil still?

Considering that The A-Team did 25.6M with a 9.6M OD, I doubt it.

• Like 1

A guy from India or the blackest Africa would probably read us bitching about the heat and go "Pussies"

Ugh, a colleague of mine is from India, but since he's moved here, it's like he can't stand being in a room if the temperature is over 25C. DAFUQ?! 

Yeah, but it's the dry heat!

Lol, true, but it's like hot oven/laser beam dry.  Alien planet dry.  Schwarzenegger Total Recall dry.  With humidity, yah you'll get soaked within 4 and a half seconds, but think of it like a hot sauna.  :P