AniNate

Pixels | Chris Columbus | July 24, 2015 | Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Michelle Monaghan, Josh Gad, Peter Dinklage

May Sony edit it down to get more family appeal?

TV ads are already running full force with it. I doubt it. They dont need to though imo. I think the concept still looks kiddie because of the colorful characters, and action.

• Like 1

Over predicted "fanboy" movie.

Chances : likely.

"Fanboy" movie - With Adam Sandler starring? Don't make me laugh. If anything, the predictions will be that Ant-Man will repeat as #1 for 2 weekends from the fanboy community.

• Like 3

"Fanboy" movie - With Adam Sandler starring? Don't make me laugh. If anything, the predictions will be that Ant-Man will repeat as #1 for 2 weekends from the fanboy community.

I say this as a big Adam Sandler fan. He's lost his draw with the GA.

Fanboy movie as its premise being totally centered towards retro gaming.

Is there some link to that and PIXELS?

Yep.

Adam Sandler.

She named drop him or implied it was him when she said NO/fuck off to a very sexist casting call for one of his movies.

Big drama ensues, agents got fired and McGowan gave interviews explaining some things that are happening behind the scenes at casting in Hollywood when it comes to women etc

Yep.

Adam Sandler.

She named drop him or implied it was him when she said NO/fuck off to a very sexist casting call for one of his movies.

Big drama ensues, agents got fired and McGowan gave interviews explaining some things that are happening behind the scenes at casting in Hollywood when it comes to women etc

Agents got fired? Her management company dumped her. (Which is reprehensible, but that's McGowan's point).

• Like 1