#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

If TA2 Grosses equal or more to what TA did, then I'd say Whedon has a very good shot at being up there and rightfully so.. I think TA2 is defrinitely going to make more than TA2 and there's no way it doesn't so long as Whedon is the one handling it.. Makes me wonder what a Whedon MOS movie would've been like???

If superhero films are as big in 2015 as they are now, TA2 has a big chance at 600 mil + IMO.
  • Like 1

Is Batman Forever any good? I have never seen it..

Depends on how you define 'good.'

Great soundtrack though :D

Edited by #MrPink of Steel
  • Like 1

I have only seen Nolan's Batmans. I loved the Dark Knight, but thought the other two were very boring. So I don't know if I will like Batman Forever, Jim Carrey, while I like, I don't see as a very good villain.

For all the talk of Marvel's current films being 'comic books brought to life', Batman Forever feels exactly like that - unfrotunately it brings all the baggage of comic book tropes with it and, unless you're easily pleased, gets annoying very quickly.

Edited by Hatebox
  • Like 1

Well Batman Forever did much better than Batman and Robin. Was Batman and Robins OW "small" because of negative WOM from Forever? I am going to try to watch both.

B&R was such a fiasco even the lack of mainstream internet couldn't stop early word getting out.

• Like 1

If TA2 Grosses equal or more to what TA did, then I'd say Whedon has a very good shot at being up there and rightfully so.. I think TA2 is definitely going to make more than TA and there's no way it doesn't so long as Whedon is the one handling it.. Makes me wonder what a Whedon MOS movie would've been like???

Needs at the very least a 230M (2.7X) - 250 (2.5X) to match TA. Do you mean as in box office. It goes:

Cameron

Spielberg

GL

PJ

Bay

Whedon with a 600M Avengers 2 might get in there with GL/SS.

Nolan