#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

What was District 9 legs ... that's geeky sci fi alien shit that did well from what I remember.

Peter Jackson's name was front and center in the marketing campaign.

Don't you all think, that "Pacific Rim" is more of a westcoast movie? Should go up with evebing shows.

Why?  Because the Pacific Rim is closer to LA than NY?  :)

They aren't bad at all for GU2.  It's on par with the first which means that it kept most of the audience from the original.

They're bad for people who picked it to win the weekend but I don't trust Nikke as far as I can throw her so I'll wait for Rth. Who knows by night GU2 and PR could be doing 18M or even 20M. :D​ 

• Like 1

I love how we're talking legs after a projected 14.5M Friday.

I'm just saying I don't think legs will be great because the movie is a mess, not because of an arbitrary number.

Eh, I'm not really that invested in Pacific Rim's run after I was kinda lukewarm on the movie itself. Still waiting for a big budget movie to blow me away this summer. Elysium seems like the last chance.

Eh, I'm not really that invested in Pacific Rim's run after I was kinda lukewarm on the movie itself. Still waiting for a big budget movie to blow me away this summer. Elysium seems like the last chance.

I have 4 letters for you: RIPD.

and ... what of GU2 ... didn't you like the first one?

I loved the first GU

I hated the sequel

PR was fun at times but imo flawed most of the time.

GU:  9/10

GU2:  4/10

PR:  6.5/10