#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

At least Ferell tries different things. He will try dramas and he did a whole comedy in Spanish so he doesn't do the same thing every time like Sandler.

Sandler has Punch Drunk Love ... but he's been playing that card in my book for way too long.  Funny People was a little different for Sandler, but GOD DAMN ... it's the same shit every time now days, with just a different story basis.

Just realized that Sandler is now 46 ... I remember being in like 7th grade when Billy Madison came out.

Edited by Adam

Oh joy ... I can't wait. :P

Tomorrow is the debut of 'Ted' on HBO.

I could use something new after watching Pitch Perfect and The Dark Knight Rises like 20 times in the past couple weeks.

Anna Kendrick, lawd.

• Like 4

I could use something new after watching Pitch Perfect and The Dark Knight Rises like 20 times in the past couple weeks.

Anna Kendrick, lawd.

I haven't seen Pitch Perfect, but I do like Anna Kendrick. :) ... especially in 50/50.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1

I could use something new after watching Pitch Perfect and The Dark Knight Rises like 20 times in the past couple weeks. Anna Kendrick, lawd.

I thought I was the only one who saw PP like 10 times. It's kinda funny.

I thought I was the only one who saw PP like 10 times. It's kinda funny.

I'm not even sure it's that funny. But I could watch Anna Kendrick sing all day.

Also been watching a healthy dose of The Five Year Engagement. Watching Chris Pratt and Allison Brie sing is also awesome.

BRB, watching TDKR on HBO2 West.