13 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I loved it. A lit of fun and great chemistry with everyone. Parker steals the show for sure.8.5/10

Cool. I really was hoping this was going to be good after hearing the bad things about RIPD.

This is a stupid film on every level but it was totally totally brilliant in my opinion and the humour was spot on.

Oh and the opening 20 minutes is what Die Hard 5 should have been in my opinion too.

I like hearing that!

Especially since they really took some classic actors Mirren & Mal...and mixed them with popular ones, Willis....

Etc Etc Etc

It is crazy fun and almost as good as the first one. The pacing is nice and all the main characters seem to be enjoying themselves.

B+

P.S: I loved the Stick of Dynamite line:lol: 

Edited by jb007
  • Like 1

I thought it was really boring. Apart from Anthony Hopkins and Mirren as Queen Elizabeth I there was nothing I liked and I downright hated Sarah. I hated her in the first one but I forgot how much until now. If I ever see Mary-Louise Parker irl i'd probably have to fight her because I have never hated a character so much. I don't know if Mary-Louise has a prescription drug habit or if her character is supposed to have one but it makes her very hard to watch. And she's supposed to be likeable...

Posted Image

How's Lee Byung Hun, the Korean actor? Was he good and kick ass?

He was pretty good actually. Awesome at the fighting stuff and a lot less wooden at the one liners compared to say Jackie Chan when he was first starting out in Hollywood.

Okay movie... The villains were pretty bad, in my opinion - All of them, and there were pretty many. There were some pretty funny jokes, and some ridiculous action stuns.

B+

At least it was worth it. Won 3 free tickets (1bought+1free) for us to use until the 31st of September.

Okay movie... The villains were pretty bad, in my opinion - All of them, and there were pretty many. There were some pretty funny jokes, and some ridiculous action stuns.

B+

At least it was worth it. Won 3 free tickets (1bought+1free) for us to use until the 31st of September.

I'm sorry, but how is that a B+ movie? Isn't B+ like 4/5? 

Not bad at all; the problem is of course that it's part 2 so the over-the-top action, ridiculous plot twists and sinister secret service guys plus Victoria and Marvin are not surprising anymore. Apart from that, it delivers on the same level; a very enjoyable and entertaining movie. The inclusion of Zeta-Jones and that Korean actor - well, ok, but they didn't add that much. Hopkins as villain was cute, really liked his performance here!

The fun thing is: Everybody in this very good cast has at least one funny bone, but Mary-Louise Parker has at least 50 of them; she's really at the heart of RED2 - and she's probably the one with the smallest paycheck. If they do a RED3, negotiations will be interesting :)

Edited by IndustriousAngel

movie was fun gave it a B+ (verging on A-)

really enjoyed the chemistry between the actors, mary louise parker character had lots of funny moment esp when she fet threatened by CZJ as willis ex-flame scenes 

the korean guy was cool, he had  great actions scenes 

malkovich i actually thought he was dead since willis kept poking him with a pin and he didnt move one bit , everyone was fine , like a good old dependable wine that goes well with everything 

one thing i did like about red 1 was they took a chance and brought forth story of old spies who are in retirement of sorts has been and now in the 2nd we get to follow the gang again as they hopped aound the world on their magic carpet ride 

ookay clearly i need to go sleep bye , movie is fine , i regret not going to see it in the cinema its certainly a fun 2 hrs but eh c'est la life as a cinephile one makes choices