CJohn

Wednesday Numbers | Turbo - 5.6M

Remember when the overly positive talk after the first weekend was this finishes around $325?Then the second weekend it was all, it's going to do $310-15m.Third weekend....hey, $300m is still likely, maybe $305mNow crawling $295m with some well placed fudge(cause WB already did that on the dailies, recall) will finish it with $300m.Legs pretty spotty, good thing it had such a strong OW. Maybe they can deliver a better Superman next time cause I am glad we'll get one at least.

That's funny. That sounds an awful lot like IM3. Competition really took its toll this summer.

Interesting, this weeks top new films ranking might be the same as their RT score. I know people tell me to stop talking about RT, but still, out of all the new releases:1. Conjuring - 84%

2. Turbo - 66%

3. Red 2 - 34%

4. R.I.P.D. - N/A, but Jeremyjahns gave it dogshit

Now I know someone will say that this has nothing to do with anything, and that it's just a coincidence, but it's certainly an interesting coincidence.

• Like 3

Interesting, this weeks top new films ranking might be the same as their RT score. I know people tell me to stop talking about RT, but still, out of all the new releases:1. Conjuring - 84%2. Turbo - 66%3. Red 2 - 34%4. R.I.P.D. - N/A, but Jeremyjahns gave it dogshitNow I know someone will say that this has nothing to do with anything, and that it's just a coincidence, but it's certainly an interesting coincidence.

Nice catch! :)

not conjuring

I haven't read anything on this movie besides it's probably going to be #1 this weekend. I'm getting Wife'd into seeing it tomorrow.

Ouch at the TC losses. Hope the holds will be better especially since the new releases don't look too strong right now.

The Conjuring will breakout but the others will have openings that will range from flops (RIPD) to disappointments (Red 2, Turbo).

Sell out report for my area

Edwards Ontario

The Conjuring 5 shows 1 sell out

Edwards Long Beach

The Conjuring 3 shows 2  sell outs

RIPD 4 shows  2 sell outs  1  2D and 1 3D

None at the other area theaters.

• Like 1