Chewy

Weekend Estimates (starting pg 50) July 19-21

I didnt make it thru RIPD. Left 3/4s of the way thru. I have no idea WTF they were thinking when they made this. Did u know Kevin Bacons in it? They didnt even advertise that. Idiots..5/10 beginning 5 mins was good.

OMG, that sounds epic. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I am NOT home right now I am on my phone. I will write a more detailed review later in the review section

Take your time B. I really want to see some serious ripping  :P

Oh its coming. My review of the plot might not make any sense because I don't know what the plot is. just be prepared

• Like 2

I didnt make it thru RIPD. Left 3/4s of the way thru. I have no idea WTF they were thinking when they made this. Did u know Kevin Bacons in it? They didnt even advertise that. Idiots..5/10 beginning 5 mins was good.

:rofl: :rofl:

Well, thanks for braving it so the rest of us don't have to

• Like 1

Oh its coming. My review of the plot might not make any sense because I don't know what the plot is. just be prepared

I am prepared to laugh until my stomach hurts :lol:

Some really bad numbers this weekend; I thought Turbo and Red2 would do little better than that.  Another horror movies does well on opening weekend though, someday I will learn to stop under estimating them.

Excellent hold for The Heat and pretty good holds for DM2 and WWZ.

I have my "post of the day" nomination prepared  :D

• Like 1

I threw my 3D glasses on the floor and left. Go ahead...u try to get thru it.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh, I'm anxiously wating, it's gonna be glorious  :wub: