RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

I do , you are the one that doesnt think much Noctis.. MOS, IM3 for instance lol

I over-predicted MOS, so I don't know where you're going with that. And where were you when IM3 was released? Talking to Dean on yo' celly?

Edited by Noctis

Wow, so 60m OW is not locked yet? That is slightly disconcerting. Slightly.

Well considering estimates can be off  by 15 to 20+M.. 70-80+ M is still in the cards Spidey.

Heck even with a 60M OW..That could still be a 160-180+M domestic run and then Wolvie could go on to make 300-400+M OS.. So

Fear not. To Be a success Wolverine needs to make only 400+M WW.. Should be easy to do

Wait so we started at $25m od and are now down to $17-18m??? This is why early estimates (guesses?) are annoying and terrible.

? How is it down to 17m? It's 23m isn't it?

I over-predicted MOS, so I don't know where you're going with that. And where were you when IM3 was released? Talking to Dean on yo' celly?

Pretty much hadnt found this forum I was on  FB in BOM like forum with folks here sayin Im3 could absorb the Avengers love and go into deep billion territory. MY predict was 1.2billion.. Seems I came pretty close. While you as always way off the mark..lol

I think everyone beside naysayers overpredicted MOS... Too much competition or it would have hit 850-900+M.. Still a success story  way over Spidey. As MOS is coming off a flop. Spidey was riding the coattails of a nearly 3billion dollar franchise lead by Tobey Maguire and Raimi..lol

Well considering estimates can be off  by 15 to 20+M.. 70-80+ M is still in the cards Spidey.

Heck even with a 60M OW..That could still be a 160-180+M domestic run and then Wolvie could go on to make 300-400+M OS.. So

Fear not. To Be a success Wolverine needs to make only 400+M WW.. Should be easy to do

It would still be considered a success, even if it only made 360 million worldwide.

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

Oh ok, if it's $23m that's fine, I read $17m a few pages ago but hopefully that's wrong.

Jamie posted something from Nikki that said 23m. rth said 21-23m earlier. I think the 17m was without previews on rth's lower number.

Edited by ECSTASY

A $60m OW won't get it anywhere near $180m. Use. Your. Head. When. Predicting. It's not going to achieve a 3x multiplier for shit. 

And why such enormous OS ranges? Holy crap. 

I never bought into that number.

Well  guesses have been wrong before.. It could still  make 70+ M Ectasy.. We will see.. The OS boxoffice of Wolverine looks likes its going to be delightful suprise.. HEaring its tracking huge in key territorries.. Loving it..(350-400+M OS for Wolvie??):-o!!

Well  guesses have been wrong before.. It could still  make 70+ M Ectasy.. We will see.. The OS boxoffice of Wolverine looks likes its going to be delightful suprise.. HEaring its tracking huge in key territorries.. Loving it..(350-400+M OS for Wolvie??):-o!!

No. Just no.

It would still be considered a success, even if it only made 360 million worldwide.

Proably not BOF... Rem with advertising its nearly 200Mil..Fox wants at least 390-400 WW I would think. I agree with total costs of 170-180M and coming off a bad WOM film.. 360-400Mil is an astounding success for TW.. We can do much more though..:)

Thanks to Jackmans BO power be very  strong OS as of late.

• Like 1