RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

Kal's Juggernaut comments are really taking me back. He left BOM the day Avatar opened so he never got the respect he deserved for getting its box office range correct. The real showdown in 2015 will come when he fights BKB over Batman/Superman and Avengers 2...

It might break the forums
  • Like 2

ill say it here CONGRATS! I had a Avatar under 200m Dom club.... so I was wrong, congrats to you Kal. 

Thanks Jay and Gopher old warrior friends... You know I believed in Camerons vision and when he said he would give us something beyond the SWS experience... and all the years he and Peter Jackson and other companies worked on this project...

Then going to see 16 mins of footage of Avatar  Day...I was convinced that its highend potential could go beyond anything we've seen so far... And whats crazy the rides doesnt end with Juggernaut. In the words of Han Solo " Juggernaut has 3 more suprises left in her sweet heart!"

Then we Get BA I of III... Wow

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 2

Kal's Juggernaut comments are really taking me back. He left BOM the day Avatar opened so he never got the respect he deserved for getting its box office range correct.The real showdown in 2015 will come when he fights BKB over Batman/Superman and Avengers 2...

Oh yes like you, King Kong, Shawn , Baumer BKB and many of our beloved old school family here, I dont want Avengers to flop or not achieve BO glory, but when Superman and Batman are in the mix I gotta go with the underdog....Superman and Batman to bringdown the avengers. Film at 11 :D

Is the world of BO....Ready for Kal and friends vs BKB and the Marvel broood.

" Together it will be a day Long Remembered!!" WooohooooO!!

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 1

Benoit was known as "The Rabid Wolverine" btw...

The sad part with the Benoit murder-suicide is that the magical moment at WM 20 is just cringeworthy now. Eddie Guerrero succumbed to his past follies (despite being clean for the best part of a decade) and Benoit went crazy. I remember watching WM 20 and thinking that it was a great moment.

• Like 1

Superman I made a Hobbit 2 over 320 mil club...what are your Hobbit 2 predictions?

Lord..I never got to see Hobbit 1.. Was so busy working online... Definitely will be at tthis hobbitt outing tho..

Make no mistake I think part 2 will bring us back from the dark places of let down city...Hobbit 2...430M Domestic :D

• Like 1

Superman I made a Hobbit 2 over 320 mil club...what are your Hobbit 2 predictions?

Bump your thread Hobbit thread so we can get some pages going in it :D. Also put in why you see Hobbit 2 rebounding domestically :) in the club

THE CONJURING'S drop is just amazing. WB is going to have (maybe) four 100 M films this summer...the highest number for a studio this season.

Hey Hey Kayom buddy!!. Please support King Kongs Hobbit 2 over 320M club and my humble but daring Wolverine over 500M WW Club :) man...

Hey Hey Kayom buddy!!. Please support King Kongs Hobbit 2 over 320M club and my humble but daring Wolverine over 500M WW Club :) man...

I'll wait for the second trailer for THE HOBBIT: TDOS first. As for THE WOLVERINE doing 500 M worldwide, I'm not really sure. Overseas gross should be like 360 M for it to happen.

The real showdown in 2015 will come when he fights BKB over Batman/Superman and Avengers 2...

ShawnMR and I were texting about this last night. The Avengers 2 has nowhere to go but down and Batman Versus Superman has a novelty they don't have (that The Avengers did have).

• Like 4

ShawnMR and I were texting about this last night. The Avengers 2 has nowhere to go but down and Batman Versus Superman has a novelty they don't have (that The Avengers did have).

So your early numbers?