RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

I doubt it because SR seemed to be wrapping up filming before X3 even started. And even if that was the reason, they didn't have to kill him, they could have just incapacitated him. Or just not have him grieving somewhere the whole movie

When did they film???

SR came out after Xmen 3. 

Marsden is best in comedic and musical roles. He tends to become blander the more heroic the character.

I thought he was good in The Notebook.
  • Like 3

SR started filming in March of 2005 and X3 started in August of 2005. X3 had a very rushed production. Some people were wondering how they were going to get it out by May 2006

Maybe they changed the script for him, then last second delayed the movie even more and by that point it was too late. Also Im sure He was booked for SR reshoots in fall as well. 

I did too and actually preferred him over Gosling, lol. I even watch 27 dresses because of him.

If I was the girl in the Notebook, I honestly would choose James Marsden over Ryan Gosling :P Edited by Sam
  • Like 1

I personally loved the death of cyclops!!! :D

Yeah Ratner is ruining movies! 

Anyway, i always wanted Wolvie to kill Cyclops! He was a very annoying character for me! :D

I am so confused.

• Like 1

You just said you liked how he offed Cyclops!

Yeah, i liked and i'm happy about cyclops death! Its nothing with Ratner, he offed cyclops, but that's not the only way he ruined the movie, there are so many horrible mistakes in X3, for example - " I'm juggernaut! Bitch!"  :lol: