RobinHood26

What Movie are you watching right now?

I'm watching the nut job , go figure! Had to keep my nephew busy so I delayed my fun plan of game of throning s4 Wtf with the credits of this animation the guy who sing gangnam style has an animated self singing his hit song , gee wonder what his paycheck was like Movie is dumb , squirrels were lame.plus human component lamely done no characterisation thieves trying to rob a bank and replace the money with nuts pfff I remember an animation with animal from the forest going into people house for food which was way funnier , can't remember the name but starts with this animal who's hungry and tries to steal a bear stash of food for winter and that fails miserably Now to me s4 GoT !!!

Ugh I don't think I'll ever watch that film again ! It was that upsetting and hit a raw nerve , There's def a list of films out there I have had the misfortunes of seeing and will never watch again because they were that upsetting And I'm not talking about films that are dumb and boring , I mean films that disturb the sweet innocence in you , where you're confronted with true evil not the fancy tale the bible tells you about ...films that made you physically ill

Yeah I watched Human Centipede and expected much worse, but really it was just stupid and bad.

As for what I watched, I got the Universal Classic Monsters blu ray set, so I watched The Invisible Man and The Phantom of the Opera

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

Watched Footloose (1984) last night. Man, it got me in the mood for dancing to 80's music! And I was surprised to find that it dealt with somewhat serious subject matters, I was expecting something along the lines of Grease or Flashdance, even if it only dipped its toes into it, it still caught me off guard. Overall a very good movie.