RobinHood26

What Movie are you watching right now?

The New Guy - I’m not entirely sure why I watched this. Seems pretty ho-hum as far as raunchy teen comedies go.Narc - Unfortunately I got distracted at parts and missed some of the movie. Really good, gritty crime drama from what I saw, though.42 - While it’s more broad strokes than nitty gritty, it’s an impressive statement about a troubled and inspiring moment in sports history. It’s also good just as a sports film.

Stumbled on to Euro Trip on TV yesterday. That is one movie that I can rewatch over and over. Since the TV version removed some of the best jokes, I switched to my DVD with director's commentary (yes, I own the Euro Trip DVD) and realized that "Creepy Italian Guy/Train Homo" is played by Fred Armisen.

Stumbled on to Euro Trip on TV yesterday. That is one movie that I can rewatch over and over. Since the TV version removed some of the best jokes, I switched to my DVD with director's commentary (yes, I own the Euro Trip DVD) and realized that "Creepy Italian Guy/Train Homo" is played by Fred Armisen.

Freaking love that movie! It's virtually forgotten in the grand scheme of things, but it'll always be remembered by me and my buddies.

The Fantastic Adventures of Adele Blanc-Sec: Turned out quite a bit more enjoyable than I expected. It's kinda dumb and cheesy and could have been trimmed up a bit, but it's still pretty fun since it relishes the ridculousness.

i watched "royal affair"  today in french i remember hearing about this movie and decide to check it out even though i missed the first 30mn 

its a danish film about a king who is crazy and his wife the queen falls in love with his doctor and they have an affair as they basically run the country in his place 

i really liked it , the end was bittersweet of course !

put a girl in a corset , guys in costumes, thrown in some royals or not , wigs  and i'm good to go i have a mad love affair myself with period films 

Dark Shadows

Started off well but got sooooo slow.

Production values were amazing.

The platform was built for a dark spooky comedy but they made a mess of it.

The constantly dark cinematography gets a little depressing after a while.

The movie does not take time to attach you to the characters so you never care enough about them.

It behaves like a middle movie in a trilogy. Just takes off without a beginning.

Depp and Eva were great. Sad waste of talent.

Edited by a2knet