RobinHood26

What Movie are you watching right now?

The Raven - Technically impressive but the plot gets a bit tiresome after a while.Fifty Pills - Pretty fun overall, but it never quite gets to its full potential as a comedy of errors.The Core - Perhaps one of the most misunderstood films of all time. As a disaster epic with bad science, it’s pretty terrible, but take it as an update of a classic Science Adventure, it’s great.

The Iceman - Pretty compelling as a character piece. Shannon and Evans have stand out performances.A Fistful of Dollars - While not Leone’s best (or even as good as Yojimbo), it’s still pretty great.The Great Mouse Detective - Perhaps the best Disney film in the intermediate era between the death of Walt and the start of the Renaissance. It arguably saved the company’s animation division.

• Like 1

There Will Be Blood - Great performance from Daniel Day Lewis. However, I’m left with a sense of wondering what the point of it was. Like many of Anderson’s films, the whole is less than the sum of its parts. Also, the music struck me as completely overwrought.

• Like 2

755555!!! Hey man good choice.. :). .Love that movie, you watching the English dubbed version or the original with subtitles?

It's the dubbed version.  I think I have seen both, but they did pretty good with the dubbing.  It is a really funny movie.

Airplane! - The surreal nature of the film has only increased post 9/11. It now feels very alien.Nick of Time - Beyond the real-time conceit, it’s terrible and not especially interesting.Brokeback Mountain - Amazingly well constructed. Pretty slow and somber, but Lee does an incredible amount with a fairly sparse story.