RobinHood26

What Movie are you watching right now?

Finally got around to watching Beauty and the Beat and Little Mermaid.  Fantastic films.  

I watched through the end-credits (which I don't usually do) and noticed Brenda Chapman (Brave) was involved in both.  

Also, having also recently seen Frozen, I can definitely see the similarities, namely, spells being broken by acts of true love.  It looks like they followed that formula faithfully.

I enjoyed Beauty and the Beast more so but both were good.  Aladdin is next on my list of 90s Disney renaissance classics that I missed and desire seeing.  I already saw Lion King and have no desire to see Hunchback, Mulan, or Tarzan.

I already saw Lion King and have no desire to see Hunchback, Mulan, or Tarzan.

Why not the former two? Those are two of my favourites! Hell, Hunchback I think has some of the greatest scenes in any Disney movie  I've ever seen. (Although it does have really annoying comic relief characters to make up for it (who don't appear too much, so it's still worth the watch.)) 

Not seen Tarzan though. Well.... not seen it since I was in primary school so I remember near nothing about it.

Am about to watch The Network for just the 2nd time (that number is going to increase 5 fold eventually)

Read that story of Sean Hannity wanting to move out of NYC because of taxes and went...."hmmmm why not watch The Network again"