Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

It's so hilarious how he announced it two and a half months in advance :rofl: 

It was probably when they told him Walking Dead was ending on that day and the trailer was going to premiere during it :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, CJohn said:

It was probably when they told him Walking Dead was ending on that day and the trailer was going to premiere during it :lol: 

Most likely. Universal has a good relationship with AMC and probably got a deal to air that and The Mummy's trailer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

Lol I had no idea. I have to edit the title.

I guess Universal signed a deal with AMC to air the Mummy and F&F8 trailers during The Walking Dead.

actually Mummy is airing on NBC during Sunday Night Football and I bet it's the same next week with F8. Which begs the question - what's gonna happen with 50 Shades

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, antovolk said:

actually Mummy is airing on NBC during Sunday Night Football and I bet it's the same next week with F8. Which begs the question - what's gonna happen with 50 Shades

This is Us seems like a good place to air it :ph34r:

• Like 1

Let's predict the stunts we'll see in this movie:

-A car jumps over a ramp into a swimming pool, gets eaten by a shark with the person in the car, and the car zooms out of the mouth and onto a helicopter.

-A car drives on a tightrope over a pit of crocodiles.  Before it falls in however, a plane crashes into the stadium, kills all the crocodiles, and he escapes the arena like a boss.

-Dom rides on a bicycle over the Burj Khalifa before crashing down on the ground below and popping a wheelie.

-A car explodes, but before it explodes, a nuclear bomb drops on LA near while the car is on San Diego, and then the nuclear bomb continues to destroy the car after it already exploded, and then the bits and pieces of the car land in Dom's backyard and form all around his house to create one giant shield, so he crashes a plane into the house to destroy it while in a car inside the plane, and drives off the rubble of the house into a swimming pool next door.  Then he gets out and rides a tank into the city and shoots the bad guy while driving over monster trucks.

So...how plausible are my ideas?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, That One Guy said:

A car explodes, but before it explodes, a nuclear bomb drops on LA near while the car is on San Diego, and then the nuclear bomb continues to destroy the car after it already exploded, and then the bits and pieces of the car land in Dom's backyard and form all around his house to create one giant shield, so he crashes a plane into the house to destroy it while in a car inside the plane, and drives off the rubble of the house into a swimming pool next door.  Then he gets out and rides a tank into the city and shoots the bad guy while driving over monster trucks.

So...how plausible are my ideas?

The bolded part is the most implausible of all. :hi5: 

• Like 1