kitik

Weekend est pg 22 - 2 Guns 27.4, Wolv 21.7, Smurfs 18.2

Poeple should watch Blue Jasmine. It's the best movie so far, really funny, great characters one cna care about, great script, direction, pacing,etc. I've no clue why this attracts ocotgens but comparing notes shows that averige age of BJ movie goer is 70+. Ouch. Please younger people support Jasmine!

and Cate? :P

Can WWZ reach 200m???

WOOW Sony is having a horrible horrible summer.. their highest grossing film is GU2. Who would thought that with AE, WHD and Smurfs 2, GU2 would be their most succesful movie of the summer, OUCH.

Poeple should watch Blue Jasmine. It's the best movie so far, really funny, great characters one cna care about, great script, direction, pacing,etc. I've no clue why this attracts ocotgens but comparing notes shows that averige age of BJ movie goer is 70+. Ouch. Please younger people support Jasmine!

You do realized the main actress is Cate Blanchett, right?

Can WWZ reach 200m???

WOOW Sony is having a horrible horrible summer.. their highest grossing film is GU2. Who would thought that with AE, WHD and Smurfs 2, GU2 would be their most succesful movie of the summer, OUCH.

it will no doubt pass 200m

So Malcolm Tucker's going to be the next Doctor in Doctor Who. I'm still not watching that quirky, cutesy, tumblr-pandering, #OVARIES "wibbly wibbly timey wimey herp derp" nerd girl bullshit. 

Edited by Jack Nevada

So Malcolm Tucker's going to be the next Doctor in Doctor Who. I'm still not watching that quirky, cutesy, tumblr-pandering bullshit. 

There's definitely a lot good stuff there, (especially the stuff from the 70s, some classic sci-fi shit) haven't watched it with Matt Smith as the doctor because he bugs the shit outta me but with Capaldi I think I'll start watching again.