The Creator

4.17 "For Those Who Carry On"

12 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best season of Box Office Alliance?

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3
    • Season 4
  2. 2. Who is the ultimate Legend of the season?

• Acsc1312 (Thief Power Chip)
    • Alfred (Sacrifice Power Chip)
    • Baumer (Resurrection Power Chip)
    • CEDAR (Clean Slate Power Chip)
    • DoctorWho (Team Swap Power Chip)
    • Goffe (Shield Power Chip)
    • Jim Shorts (Unknown Power Chip)
    • Riczhang (Elimination Power Chip)
    • Totem (Team Creation Power Chip)

I will explain in a bit...maybe. It might be kept secret until Season 5, assuming you're on board.

Oh and I just invent characteristics it seems, but I go based off how I'd like to imagine the character is. Lol.

Oh, I am on board. I need to myself the title back. 

Season 4 Player of the Season Award

Each season, five players are nominated for the Player of the Season Award. These five players are chosen because they most represent the struggles, alliances, conflicts, passions, energies, and so on of the season. Of those five, only one can be declared the Player of the Season, the player who stood out the most as the all around most impressive player that season. The player does not have to win the season. In fact, so far, no Player of the Season has also won the season. The player that wins a season is not always the most impressive player of that season. Quite often, the most impressive player gets knocked out before the finale because he is too much of a threat to the others.

This award recognizes the five nominees on merit, skill, strategy, and all around commitment to the game. The player who receives this award most embodies, in the view of The Creator, host of Box Office Alliance, what Season 4 stands for: the legendary conflicts, the legacies of allies, the nature of competition. The nominees this season are:

4815162342 (Numbers)

Numbers finished first this season, an impressive feat. Especially considering the class of players he competed against. In the Finale alone, Numbers confronted not one, but TWO Legends...and he beat them both. A victory over Jim is impressive to say the least, but to stop CEDAR right before he could claim his second win is all the more rewarding. All season long, Numbers has put up an incredible run, with some of the most consistently high scores. Among his feats, Numbers set a record for highest individual weekend score. He also managed to carry "The Equation Sensation" and later "The Shadowkillers"...helping both teams dominate in the periods he was on those teams. He accumulated a large point count that was taken from him by CEDAR, but even after its loss, Numbers kept fighting on. His skill is unrivaled, and he has a very great shot at being declared Player of the Season.

CEDAR

CEDAR is always impressive. This is his third time nominated for this award. He won it in Season 1. Although he won Season 2 overall, he did not win the Player of the Season award again. However, despite losing Season 4, he stands a really great chance of being the first person to receive two Player of the Season awards. CEDAR's performance this season was really ballsy and out there. Although he had a couple lapses, he was almost always on his a-game...and CEDAR's A-game trumps every other player's A-game by a fair margin. CEDAR proved that he is the strongest Box Office Alliance has to offer. Even though he lost against Numbers in the end, it was a close match and one moment of down time is not enough to permanently end CEDAR. He will keep coming and coming...he will not relent. His unrelenting ability and his competitive drive make CEDAR a viable candidate for this award.

Chasmmi

Chasmmi deserves a shot at this award. He really proved to be the underdog this season. Every season, there's always one player who makes it into the Final Five (or damn near it) that I never expected to make that far. Season 1 had Fake (who, in retrospect, should never have been an "underdog"). Season 2 had JackO. Season 3 had Baumer (who nearly won it all!). And now Season 4 is graced with Chasmmi. Chasmmi once more proves the underdog legacy, that when you go unnoticed, you can get by very far. Chasmmi wasn't deemed too big a threat for the most part, so he skimped by, but even when he was threatened, he put a good laying-to to whomever came at him. His scores all season have been remarkable, higher than several of the so-called Legends. He outlasted all but two of them at that. Making it to the Final Five games as a new player is an impressive feat, and one that gives Chasmmi a certain edge for this award.

Goffe

Goffe has always been almost universally loved. More humble than CEDAR or Acsc, and more skilled than DoctorWho (perhaps?), he is an all around Legend. A good guy. His performance this season was impressive...and part of the reason he's nominated for this award is because of his loss. Goffe should have made it to the Top Ten. He had it on lock. The fact that he got taken out just prior to the start of the Top Ten games proves that he is an incredible player, skilled beyond most's wildest fancies, and that is why he was eliminated. Because he made one slip up, and that error cost him. The game can be trying, but when something like that happens, it shows the true magnitude of the player. And Goffe's colors are very clear. He is brilliant, and that gives him quality points toward this award.

Jim Shorts

And of course, Jim deserves to be here. Jim is the most fiery, heated, debatable...and perhaps lovable (jk!) player of the season. He really lets his aggression show, and that is what helped him rise to a Legend in the end. Because Jim truly embodies what it means to be a player of Box Office Alliance. He is loyal to those who call him friend...and bitterly competitive toward those who deem him an enemy. And he throws everything he has against the latter people, often bringing them down. Jim caused a lot of havoc this season, what with the direct (or indirect) deaths of four Legends (Alfred, DoctorWho, Riczhang, and Acsc...the last one he did directly). He put up a lot of talk...but he proved too that he can walk it. A very strong candidate for this award.

Now, all five are great choices, but only one can be declared Player of the Season for Season 4.

The winner is...

4815162342 (NUMBERS) - Because winning against the competition this season shows that you are in a class of your own.

Thus marks the first time the Player of the Season is also the winner of that season. Congratulations Numbers. And thank you all for playing.

See you next season. Goodbye!  :)

Edited by The Creator

Lol, you act like there's a particularly long time between seasons. Season 4 started a month after Season 3. Season 3 started TWO weeks after the end of Season 2.

So it won't be too long. I am moving on to college this week, so I have to settle down and get adjusted before I find out how much time I will have to come back here. 

But I do promise, as always, an exciting season. I want fresh blood. I love having all these familiar faces, but at the same time, I really want like the majority of the cast to be new players next season. If I could get 30 players for next season, that would be amazing. So if you guys can do me a favor and try recruiting on your end, branching out to people you think may be interested (or telling me who you think would be interested), I will petition (with your help) for new players.

Lol, you act like there's a particularly long time between seasons. Season 4 started a month after Season 3. Season 3 started TWO weeks after the end of Season 2.

So it won't be too long. I am moving on to college this week, so I have to settle down and get adjusted before I find out how much time I will have to come back here. 

But I do promise, as always, an exciting season. I want fresh blood. I love having all these familiar faces, but at the same time, I really want like the majority of the cast to be new players next season. If I could get 30 players for next season, that would be amazing. So if you guys can do me a favor and try recruiting on your end, branching out to people you think may be interested (or telling me who you think would be interested), I will petition (with your help) for new players.

We won't hear these...make it quick :P