A Marvel Fanboy

Dredd (September 21, 2012)

trilogy? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:I don`t hear much talk about completing GWTDT and what was that Hugh Jackman robot Rocky movie name? trilogies either, so this shitfest is a bust. Maybe DtD trilogy when Dredd bombs.

Edited by fishnets

Dredd is getting great reactions from the Comic-Con screening. Some critic reactions below@colliderfrosty"DREDD was a super hard R and a lot better than I thought it would be. Again....super hard R. 3D was also great."@firstshowing"Dredd 3D - Uh yea, that was awesome. Badass, loved it. Yes, the helmet never comes off. Liked it more than The Raid, a lot more, honestly."@Ethan_Anderton"DREDD is brutal, bloody and a bad ass bloody blast of old school action. I was skeptical and ended up being highly entertained."@empiremagazine"Dredd Goodd. Longer reaction to come soon, followed by the full Empire review. We're that drokking efficient."@slashfilm"DREDD is a lot of fun. A return to 80s action, The Raid meets Robocop on a mini scale. great use of high fps slow mo 3d. Gritty & violent"

Edited by Fakhir

Dredd is getting great reactions from the Comic-Con screening. Some critic reactions below@colliderfrosty"DREDD was a super hard R and a lot better than I thought it would be. Again....super hard R. 3D was also great."@firstshowing"Dredd 3D - Uh yea, that was awesome. Badass, loved it. Yes, the helmet never comes off. Liked it more than The Raid, a lot more, honestly."@Ethan_Anderton"DREDD is brutal, bloody and a bad ass bloody blast of old school action. I was skeptical and ended up being highly entertained."@empiremagazine"Dredd Goodd. Longer reaction to come soon, followed by the full Empire review. We're that drokking efficient."@slashfilm"DREDD is a lot of fun. A return to 80s action, The Raid meets Robocop on a mini scale. great use of high fps slow mo 3d. Gritty & violent"

Shocker. Comic-Con is the only place where everyone loves everything.

Shocker. Comic-Con is the only place where everyone loves everything.

The whole film was screened and these are professional critics, not a bunch of fanboys who will lap onto anything concerning their fandom.

Yay! I had a feeling this might be good film after seeing the trailer (yes, I actually liked the trailer), but Alex Garland's track record and Duncan Jones' comment that he loved the script pretty much sealed the deal for me. These reviews are just icing on the cake. Cannot wait for this flick.