Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

http://www.boxofficecapsule.com/collection/1st-Day-Box-Office-Collection-Of-EDGE-OF-TOMORROW-2548

Hollywood Tom Cruise starrer ''Edge Of Tomorrow'' also released yesterday in approximately 300 screens.''Edge Of Tomorrow'' opened with paid previews on Thursday and collected 25 lakhs nett. Film fought with big Bollywood release and collected 75 lakhs nett on Friday.Film collected close to 1 cr nett including paid previews and now film can collect close to 3.5-4 cr nett over weekend. Film can emerge as decent proposition if it holds well on weekdays.

4 crore nett will be around 940-945k gross.

Have not liked any Bollywood Recently...

Dhoom 3 was overhyped nonsense compared to 1 and 2. 

You know what a rather over the top but very entertaining film? Gadar ... 

That scene in Pakistan where he takes the water well out of the ground... omg lol 

Ohh,, what a great movie it was !!

In fact you won't believe when ever I used to Gadar is on movie channel, I never used to miss it  :)  :)

May sound crazy but yes its like that only ! lol  lol  :)

• Like 1

Holiday has somehow got good WOM it seems, and it is holding very well. After that OD, I would have said that 100 crore (nett) is gone, but now it is looking like a possibility.

The first week will be over 65 crore. 2nd weekend may see only a 50% drop (that is very unusual for a big movie)!

DOFP had nearly 80% drop this weekend, since it lost a majority of screens because of Holiday and EoT opening. The weekend gross was just above 2 cr. and the total so far is 53 crore (gross).

It will end its run at 55 crore ($9.3m).

DOFP run summary (BOM)

Weekend 1: $3,888,866

Weekend 2: $1,612,589 ($7,515,658)

Weekend 3:  $366,607 ($8,933,336)

Edited by Fake
  • Like 1

Stop watching the big budget 'Superstar' movies. There are nice gems in the low-medium budget category,

I watched Lootera and Raanjhanaa and was not impressed. 

I noticed a lot of those kind of movies start off strong but then get ruined by stupid plot twists. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Holiday has somehow got good WOM it seems, and it is holding very well. After that OD, I would have said that 100 crore (nett) is gone, but now it is looking like a possibility.

The first week will be over 65 crore. 2nd weekend may see only a 50% drop (that is very unusual for a big movie)!

More than wom its the only big movie of recent times. During IPL there was hardly any major release and now this have no competition. I think during normal time this would have done 60-70crrs.

#TomCruise proves once again , he is the biggest Hollywood action hero in South India . #EdgeofTomorrow super hit in TN, Andhra & Kerala /2

#EdgeofTomorrow - Kerala Rs 16 lakhs from 12 screens. Total for Jun 6 to 8 = Rs 1.40 Crore from 60 screens in AP, TN, K. Outstanding.

Chennai Box-Office - June 6 to 8 : No.5 : Holiday, No.4 : Yamirukku Bayamey, No.3 - Edge of Tomorrow, No.2 - Kochadaiiyaan, No.1 - Manja Pai

Hes a well known industry tracker down south 

edge of tomorrow released oly in 250-300screens in india 90% Multiplexes 10% Single Screens 

Karnataka other state in south has bangalore wich is biggest city in south so u can add 1cr here coz ticket prices are very high also it released in a IMAX screen 

so 400k gross only from south india 800k weekend according to my guesstimate if not more

Watch The Lunchbox, Ship Of Theseus and Queen

I will check them out...

Anyone also annoyed by all the item songs.

Like in the past few years they were some really popular well liked ones, like Chinki Chamela and Sheela and Munni. I personally think Kajra Re is the best out of all them (however watching that now seems a bit silly as they are now a family).

Its like they just input pointless songs into a movie hoping to create another craze. 

Edited by Lordmandeep