Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

On 4/18/2019 at 2:04 PM, Charlie Jatinder said:

Hahaha. So basically $15 for full year.

It actually makes sense. Streaming for a long time will be a loser for Disney to promote their parks/products. Same for Apple. They have no reason to play fair, I wouldn't. 

Edited by cdsacken

@Nero sorry mate but I’m not gonna be in Pune the weekend of release. My relatives are coming to Mumbai instead. 

In ticketing related news I missed the Wadala Imax tickets go live and the first day is almost all sold out. Cant even get the damn screen open on bookmyshow. 

The Imax I was planning to watch this on (PVR Phoenix) has not yet opened for sale. But its 4 am in the morning and I havent slept in nearly 36 hours and I wanna go to sleep. But I am pretty sure the sale will go live when I am not looking and I am gonna miss out on seeing this OD. 

PVR in Mumbai, especially Phoenix one is horrible with advance ticketing. They have Endgame tickets on sale in just 2 cinemas in the city right now. God knows what they are waiting for to release the others. This is so frustrating. Getting Tickets for Infinity War was definitely not as difficult as this. 

• Sad 5

Mumbai report at 4 am (about 6 hours since first tickets went on sale)

3D -            425 shows - 50 filling fast - 4 sell out

IMAX 3D -  36.  Shows - 26 filling fast - 1 sell out

2D -             8 shows.    - 0 filling fast - 0 sell out

Theatres started putting up shows for presales very slowly. Basically only a few started at first and then slowly and slowly the others started as well. A LOT of theatres have yet to start presales so those numbers above are gonna get much bigger. Sat and Sun showtimes are still very low compared to OD which means a lot more shows coming up tomorrow. 

4DX has still to start presales. And 2 (out of 5 IMAXES) are yet to open presales as well. 

So many sellouts and near sellouts so soon is incredible. Even more so considering its happening in the middle of the night here. It would have been havoc if all theatres released all showtimes during the day. I am sure ticketing apps would have crashed. BMS is still a bit buggy despite the slow rollout. So it was clever of them to do this at night and do it in a rolling way. 

Edited by ZeeSoh
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

@Nero sorry mate but I’m not gonna be in Pune the weekend of release. My relatives are coming to Mumbai instead. 

In ticketing related news I missed the Wadala Imax tickets go live and the first day is almost all sold out. Cant even get the damn screen open on bookmyshow. 

The Imax I was planning to watch this on (PVR Phoenix) has not yet opened for sale. But its 4 am in the morning and I havent slept in nearly 36 hours and I wanna go to sleep. But I am pretty sure the sale will go live when I am not looking and I am gonna miss out on seeing this OD. 

PVR in Mumbai, especially Phoenix one is horrible with advance ticketing. They have Endgame tickets on sale in just 2 cinemas in the city right now. God knows what they are waiting for to release the others. This is so frustrating. Getting Tickets for Infinity War was definitely not as difficult as this. 

How come you missed the ticket, i Got one ticket for 10 am show, there is still ticket left

2 minutes ago, bgs said:

How come you missed the ticket, i Got one ticket for 10 am show, there is still ticket left

BMS app is not working properly and I dont have access to laptop as I am on vacation. BMS would simply not open the seat selection screen for Wadala venue at all. The other Imax which have presales going (Malad and Ghatkoper) are too far. Besides I am waiting for Phoenix one to open as its closest to me. 

As to why I wanna use the BMS app instead of Paytm or the cinema website directly? Well I have BMS coupons which would go to waste if I book from elsewhere

1 minute ago, ZeeSoh said:

BMS app is not working properly and I dont have access to laptop as I am on vacation. BMS would simply not open the seat selection screen for Wadala venue at all. The other Imax which have presales going (Malad and Ghatkoper) are too far. Besides I am waiting for Phoenix one to open as its closest to me. 

As to why I wanna use the BMS app instead of Paytm or the cinema website directly? Well I have BMS coupons which would go to waste if I book from elsewhere

Same I also bought Bookmyshow voucher at discounted rate, and booked the ticket, just pasted the voucher code , I got the desired seat no, it went well for me,

1 minute ago, bgs said:

Same I also bought Bookmyshow voucher at discounted rate, and booked the ticket, just pasted the voucher code , I got the desired seat no, it went well for me,

Bro there are still ticket left, you have to be quick, failed transaction reverses seat availability, be fast

1 hour ago, ZeeSoh said:

Mumbai report at 4 am (about 6 hours since first tickets went on sale)

3D -            425 shows - 50 filling fast - 4 sell out

IMAX 3D -  36.  Shows - 26 filling fast - 1 sell out

2D -             8 shows.    - 0 filling fast - 0 sell out

Theatres started putting up shows for presales very slowly. Basically only a few started at first and then slowly and slowly the others started as well. A LOT of theatres have yet to start presales so those numbers above are gonna get much bigger. Sat and Sun showtimes are still very low compared to OD which means a lot more shows coming up tomorrow. 

4DX has still to start presales. And 2 (out of 5 IMAXES) are yet to open presales as well. 

So many sellouts and near sellouts so soon is incredible. Even more so considering its happening in the middle of the night here. It would have been havoc if all theatres released all showtimes during the day. I am sure ticketing apps would have crashed. BMS is still a bit buggy despite the slow rollout. So it was clever of them to do this at night and do it in a rolling way. 

Weirdly it's weakest of all major cities. New Delhi-NCR leads.

Delhi NCR Friday

3D English - 142 Shows ( 24 so - 111 ff - 7 Available)

2D English - 4 Shows (3 so - 1 Available)

IMAX - 8 Shows (6 so - 2 NA)

3D Hindi - 5 Shows (5 ff)

Total - 159 Shows (33 so - 116 ff - 8 Available - 2 NA) 72%

Edited by Charlie Jatinder