Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

4 minutes ago, Nero said:

But Kingfisher planes is in same condition as Jet Airways. If he is willing to pay then I guess it's nice but he will be punished. Truth to be told last year was way better for movies we had Stree, Andhadhun, Tumbbad , Badhai Ho. Akshay Kumar movies are mostly how patriotic can you be same old same old it's tiring. Recently there are way more movies focused on hyper nationalism and I wonder is there really a need. Some are outright propaganda movies.. I'm not even excited about watching any bollywood movie lol

Didn't all those movies came in second half, let's wait. Ayushmann khurana releases his movies in second half, this time maybe even four. 

Nationalist movie frustrates me too. Atleast make them true and grounded to reality. Over the top is good for few times, but when every movie does that, charm is lost. We need films like swadesh. 

Saaho is also there.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Not even. ₹17-18cr day one is what I am hearing. Shall drop big from day two and crash on Monday.

That would be a fair opening. Word of mouth seems low but never know how the family audience receives a movie. If it gets to 100-105 total, can guess a trend similar to:

12 (holiday Fri)

= 62 5-day

= 18 Mon-Thu; 80 9-day

= 9 2nd weekend; 89 12-day

6 Mon-Thu, 95 16-day

5-10 more rest of the run 100-105 total.

If family audience is not game for it then 90-95 is not certain.

6 minutes ago, a2k said:

That would be a fair opening. Word of mouth seems low but never know how the family audience receives a movie. If it gets to 100-105 total, can guess a trend similar to:

12 (holiday Fri)

= 62 5-day

= 18 Mon-Thu; 80 9-day

= 9 2nd weekend; 89 12-day

6 Mon-Thu, 95 16-day

5-10 more rest of the run 100-105 total.

If family audience is not game for it then 90-95 is not certain.

If Sunday is ₹12cr, Monday will be around ₹4cr approx and by Thursday ₹2.75cr. 2nd Friday will be under ₹1.5cr.

It will be doing Fan numbers most likely but due to 5 days weekend more spread.

Day 1  19.20
Day 2  15.40
Day 3  17.75
Day 4  6.05
Day 5  5.75
Day 6  4.20
Day 7  3.15
Day 8  1.70
Day 9  2.65
Day 10  3.40
Day 11  1.10
Day 12  1.00
Day 13  0.85
Day 14  0.75
Day 15 - Day 21  1.15

Edited by Charlie Jatinder

44 minutes ago, Premium George said:

Didn't all those movies came in second half, let's wait. Ayushmann khurana releases his movies in second half, this time maybe even four. 

Nationalist movie frustrates me too. Atleast make them true and grounded to reality. Over the top is good for few times, but when every movie does that, charm is lost. We need films like swadesh. 

Saaho is also there.

Did you watch Tumbbad ?

9 hours ago, FlashMaster659 said:

Endgame interest on bookmyshow currently at 816,878

EDIT: And in the short time I took to check, post this, and then check again, it jumps 8,000.

+48k in 9 hours. 

Usually a film do double up from Monday to Thursday but I don't see it doing that.

Shall reach 1mn by Saturday and 1.8mn final.

• Astonished 1

Just now, Charlie Jatinder said:

+11k in 9 hours. Shall reach 225k by Sunday and 350k final. Never seen any film at over 100k iirc.

There is only one thing I don't like about online ticketing sites when you book 1 ticket you don't get any cash back or offers. You have to atleast book 2 tickets, sala single bande he samjha kro :sadno:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nero said:

There is only one thing I don't like about online ticketing sites when you book 1 ticket you don't get any cash back or offers. You have to atleast book 2 tickets, sala single bande he samjha kro :sadno:

I am out of reaction else I would have :hahaha:.

Besides yeah PayTM has that problem but they now have moviepass options. I have one for Marvel, ₹200 cashback each for purchase of EG and CM for ₹149.

There are various other depending on city you are.

In Chandigarh they have currently, 4 movies a month for ₹500 and you will get 100% cashback on tickets you actually purchase.

49 minutes ago, Nero said:

Have u bought paytm 250 cashback on two tickets at rs 99

10 hours ago, Nero said:

You should definitely watch it. It's period horror movie and best horror movie of Bollywood. From script to score it's really good

I don't think there is enough horror element. The story and visuals are MVP IMO. Brilliantly shot, doesn't look like it is made of just ₹5cr. 

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

On 4/17/2019 at 10:59 AM, FlashMaster659 said:

Endgame interest on bookmyshow currently at 816,878

EDIT: And in the short time I took to check, post this, and then check again, it jumps 8,000.

In 26 hours, +89k. If the pace continues, shall cross 940k by end of day and 1mn by tomorrow night.

• Disbelief 1