Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

16 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

that translates to:

whom you explain, a telephone to ???, and you are ready!!

I guess translations can end funny/strange/.... and incomplete :P;)

To whom you are trying to explain, a phone to modi ( indian Prime Minister and my dear friend) and you are finished. 

It's just a humor about some kids who bully people with connection to powerful people, mainly their parents. 

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, Premium George said:

To whom you are trying to explain, a phone to modi ( indian Prime Minister and my dear friend) and you are finished. 

It's just a humor about some kids who bully people with connection to powerful people, mainly their parents. 

Lol. Anyways I explained her better already 😏.

BTW what was the reason for that post suddenly?

Just now, NamakFiskKa said:

List of Theater/cities where MCU marathon will happen ?

Will it be very limited or atleast some presence in most of the Metro cities ??

In Delhi, Cinepolis Saket

In Mumbai, Cinepolis Andheri

In Kolkata, Cinepolis Acropolis.

Though don't bother. They are soldout.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

3 minutes ago, NamakFiskKa said:

List of Theater/cities where MCU marathon will happen ?

Will it be very limited or atleast some presence in most of the Metro cities ??

Only cinepolis theatre chain is having MCU marathon show in Delhi ,Mumbai, I don't know about other cities

21 minutes ago, Nero said:

So will you watch movie in Pune if you are present? If yes text me maybe we can go together :hug:

19 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Get a room.😏

Gonna reply here as that thread is getting off topic. 

I will let u know before the 19th if I am gonna be in Pune the weekend of release or the weekend before. If its the weekend of release then I’ll DM you and we can discuss further. 

Where in Pune are you? I will be in the Kondhwa region. And there is only One IMAX in Pune right? At Chinchwad?

lol @Charlie Jatinder why so jealous. You wanna join and make it a threesome then 😂

Btw any idea at what time on the 19th it goes on sale?

Edited by ZeeSoh

Just now, ZeeSoh said:

lol @Charlie Jatinder why so jealous. You wanna join and make it a threesome then 😂

Depend, if you can come North.

Don't know the time. Just confirmed during noon with my INOX source. They will be starting from 19th. Nothing from Marvel yet.

9 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Gonna reply here as that thread is getting off topic. 

I will let u know before the 19th if I am gonna be in Pune the weekend of release or the weekend before. If its the weekend of release then I’ll DM you and we can discuss further. 

Where in Pune are you? I will be in the Kondhwa region. And there is only One IMAX in Pune right? At Chinchwad?

No there is another IMAX at Westend Mall Aundh. I live near Swargate

Edited by Nero

3 minutes ago, Nero said:

Raydu wasnt great in this IPL whereas KL Rahul just hit a century and playing consistently

That's a great decision by selectors. Rayudu is a very bad fielder too. And rahul is only back up opener, which works with me, as he will not get any matches then.

Shankar has been choosen as 4th number, he can hit the ball better than rayudu now, hope he works on his weakness with bouncers.

6 minutes ago, Premium George said:

That's a great decision by selectors. Rayudu is a very bad fielder too. And rahul is only back up opener, which works with me, as he will not get any matches then.

Shankar has been choosen as 4th number, he can hit the ball better than rayudu now, hope he works on his weakness with bouncers.

Why is Ashwin not there?