Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

2 hours ago, bgs said:

Any mumbaiker here, how are you planning to get the ticket, Bookmyshow Facebook page shows it will start selling ticket on next Sunday,

Well there are 2 ways either online bookmyshow or directly going to theatre. I believe later is good and also cheap.

23 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

Are there Indian websites where you can track pre-sales live like you can for Maoyan in China?

Nope. The best you can do is track shows like people do in US from Fandango on BookMyShow.

I will be getting data for PVR and INOX, two biggest chains accounting for 40% of Indian box office and few other places data.

• Like 1

I just talked to carnival cinema manager, They are saying ticket will go on sale on Monday, I will be watching this movie at imax wadala, he told me that demand is very high, also ticket price may go very high, 

2 minutes ago, Premium George said:

No, tweeting. He is saying, he is ready to pay 100% of money to banks even in jail.

Last week I watched RAW and now kalank. Can't decide which was worse. Kesari was decent. Haven't watched badla and will not watch Tashkent. 

But Kingfisher planes is in same condition as Jet Airways. If he is willing to pay then I guess it's nice but he will be punished. Truth to be told last year was way better for movies we had Stree, Andhadhun, Tumbbad , Badhai Ho. Akshay Kumar movies are mostly how patriotic can you be same old same old it's tiring. Recently there are way more movies focused on hyper nationalism and I wonder is there really a need. Some are outright propaganda movies.. I'm not even excited about watching any bollywood movie lol

• Like 1