Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

On 3/28/2020 at 8:28 PM, charlie Jatinder said:

Watched motion poster on lappy. Damn this is impressive.

1000cr / $150mn possible. What is special that it will be from an original film.

Fantastic.

Watched twice back to back and I got goosebumps each time. That rarely happens. Probably never happened before with any trailer or teaser or motion poster or any form of marketing material. This is great stuff. I hope this breaks out.

On 3/29/2020 at 12:27 AM, Madhuvan said:

How is this impressive? 

Giving me flashback of 2.0

Only thing I am excited about is Alia Bhatt, the only actor that can actually act. 

Ram Charan and Jr. NTR are like Tigee Shroff. They both are worse than Prabhas. 

Ajay Devgn is mixed bag. 

Alia Bhatt is the only one with good track record of acting. 

:wtf:

On 3/28/2020 at 10:58 PM, charlie Jatinder said:

Watched motion poster on lappy. Damn this is impressive.

1000cr / $150mn possible. What is special that it will be from an original film.

you liked the motion poster but not the character teaser?

Yeah, the motion poster is great and it works brilliantly on a laptop. Put on your best earphones and hit full volume. Goosebumps! 

I'll hold off on watching anything before and break this theater isolation with RRR!

@charlie Jatinder

One thing I learned about india is the chattering classes on Twitter make it seem Modi is deeply unpopular. 

However the avg person in india is still pretty simple especially elders and Modi strongman actions such as doing a full lockdown is popular with such people.

The reality is Modi is flawed but then people wonder about if Pappu was trying to lockdown india and start laughing. 

If Modi is to be defeated and weakned, it wont be be clever Twitter memes and jokes, its having an opposition leader who is not a joke 

Edited by Lordmandeep

3 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Was wondering, if Indira Gandhi wasn't assassinated and she lived another say 10 years, perhaps Rahul would have been a better politician & leader. Modi would never be PM or atleast 2nd term for sure.

That dont have a good face because they are stuck in a Gandhi Cult and a lot of people in India no longer care about the Nehru-Gandhi family name. 

How as a sikh you can like Indira Gandhi 

lol 

Good thing she was shot 

Yeah she was a good leader in terms of strength but she did some horrible things to India far worse than Modi has done. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

5 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Was wondering, if Indira Gandhi wasn't assassinated and she lived another say 10 years, perhaps Rahul would have been a better politician & leader. Modi would never be PM or atleast 2nd term for sure.

Indira Gandhi was a murderer. Period. 

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

1 hour ago, Lordmandeep said:

Apparently Ramayan broke TRP records for Hindi GEC. It had 51mn viewership last Sunday.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

14 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Apparently Ramayan broke TRP records for Hindi GEC. It had 51mn viewership last Sunday.

lol the show is legend... breaking records 30 years later...

and its makes sense Ramayan is a story that is deeply woven into Indian culture even if you are not hindu.

A bahubali style epic would smash all movie records if done right. Bahubali 2 had a lot of mythological vibes to it and I think that is why it really resonated with audiences. 

Edited by Lordmandeep