baumer

Thurs #s RTH

I don't doubt that there was a lot Cassie Clare had no input on. I think the issue is that she was all too willing to associate herself with the film when she thought it was going to be a hit, but now she's backing off. I tend to think she's actually probably telling the truth now and was lying in the past when she was bragging about how she was involved in every aspect. But it for sure looks tacky when she was there on multiple red carpets, basking in the attention.

Isn't the Office Space guy in The Conjuring? That's pretty cool. Haven't seen him in anything for a while. I thought he was in King Kong but turned out it was Kyle Chandler. I get those two mixed up...

I don't know about Office Space but that's Burger from Sex and the City. 

Isn't the Office Space guy in The Conjuring? That's pretty cool. Haven't seen him in anything for a while. I thought he was in King Kong but turned out it was Kyle Chandler. I get those two mixed up...

I realized that it was Ron Livingston around 15 minutes into "The Conjuring". After that, I kept thinking about "Office Space" mashed up with "The Conjuring" and could not enjoy the movie anymore  :P