baumer

Thurs #s RTH

He's a nice guy -- very quiet and shy, though. I PA-ed on a film he was in about 10 years ago.

Oh yeah? Thats interesting. 

You showbusiness, hanging-with-movie-stars mother.  :angry:

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1

Brie Larson is getting rave reviews for Short Term 12. She just won a Best Actress award at some Film Festival last week. It is a shame that the distributors won't be able to mount an Oscar campaign for her.

Brie Larson is getting rave reviews for Short Term 12. She just won a Best Actress award at some Film Festival last week. It is a shame that the distributors won't be able to mount an Oscar campaign for her.

I am not even sure they have been able to properly promote and distribute the film up to this point.  It's a loaded weekend that is filled with lots of stuff to see, not to mention Spectacular Now and Blue Jasmine continuing their expansions.

Well yeah-I'm not saying that it would have a 30M OW or something, but I saw on the sites FB update that it is tracking for a 11M OW which is why I said that. (I'm not like one of those who went on about how Borat would have a 70M OW if it was on 3000 theaters :lol:)