AdamKendall

Weekend #s Insidious 2 41.5M, Family 14.5 Riddick 7.0 Butler 5.5

Brilliant number for Insidious- I knew the first was very popular (and pretty damn good), but holy shit.

Also, alot of found footage movies are the bomb.com. Especially the first three PAs and ESPECIALLY the criminally underrated REC/Quarantine, two of the scariest movies I've ever seen

• Like 2

I'm usually scared at least a little in every horror movie (yea, I know, I'm a pussy) not named the Evil Dead, but most of them don't ever truly terrify me, and even less stay with me more than a day after I see them. Sinister and Conjuring were scary the day of.....but not much afterwards. The Ring, REC, and PA all stayed with me for weeks.

• Like 1

I'm usually scared at least a little in every horror movie (yea, I know, I'm a pussy) not named the Evil Dead, but most of them don't ever truly terrify me, and even less stay with me more than a day after I see them. Sinister and Conjuring were scary the day of.....but not much afterwards. The Ring, REC, and PA all stayed with me for weeks.

Ring and PA did the same to me.  Ok, I'lll find REC.  Gotta see it now after your endorsement.

• Like 2

Ring and PA did the same to me.  Ok, I'lll find REC.  Gotta see it now after your endorsement.

You def should man! It's thrilling. Also, what did you think of Sinister. I know Jack Nevada and a couple of others love it, but I just saw it two weeks ago for the first time and.......eh.