AdamKendall

Weekend #s Insidious 2 41.5M, Family 14.5 Riddick 7.0 Butler 5.5

Coming from someone who says Metal Gear Solid is his favorite game ever made, there's nothing to learn from the series other than Hideo Kojima is a weird fucking dude.

Well MGS4 was fucking epic! You learn some stuff about "War".(Sort of)
  • Like 1

Well MGS4 was fucking epic! You learn some stuff about "War".(Sort of)

It was epically terrible and awesome mashed into one. Gameplay wise, the game had never been better.

Story wise, it was near 50 Shades of Grey level of fan fiction.

It was epically terrible and awesome mashed into one. Gameplay wise, the game had never been better.

Story wise, it was near 50 Shades of Grey level of fan fiction.

WHAT WHAT WHAT? This scene was epic

Just got back from watching Kick-Ass 2 and it was just the fun the 2nd time...SHAME ON ALL OF YOU FOR ITS BOX OFFICE FAILURE!!

I enjoyed it, but man, it disappeared fast. It's one of those niche genre movies that appeals to it's specific audience, and not a single person more. Machete Kills will be gone just as quickly.

WHAT WHAT WHAT? This scene was epic

It scratched a certain itch.

But come on, guy has been dead, and he comes back to hamfist every answer ever asked about MGS to die shortly after just so Kojima can bring back Big Boss and Snake face to face. Was it a heartfelt moment? Yes. Damn straight it was. From an outsider perspective, it's utterly stupid, ridiculous, and not only that, the answers thoroughly diminish some of the whole universe.

Too much video game talk. I'll give a like to the first person who responds that saw Hobo With A Shotgun.

Sorry, but GTA5 HYPE TRAIN has really taken over the internet this week.

It scratched a certain itch.

But come on, guy has been dead, and he comes back to hamfist every answer ever asked about MGS to die shortly after just so Kojima can bring back Big Boss and Snake face to face. Was it a heartfelt moment? Yes. Damn straight it was. From an outsider perspective, it's utterly stupid, ridiculous, and not only that, the answers thoroughly diminish some of the whole universe.

how about...that Liquid vs Snake fight?

Edited by #ED

how about...that Liquid vs Snake fight?

Nice bit of nostalgia. I chuckled when Snake Eater started playing. Mechanics were clunky as fuck though. Ugh, Big Boss Extreme difficulty and that fight do not go well together

Nice bit of nostalgia. I chuckled when Snake Eater started playing. Mechanics were clunky as fuck though. Ugh, Big Boss Extreme difficulty and that fight do not go well together

Have you seen the the MGS5 gameplay?

Have you seen the the MGS5 gameplay?

Nope. While I'm sure I'll be there day one, I'm really disappointed that Kojima is going back to Big Boss. I think I learned everything I needed to know about him based off MGS3 and the fact that they keep filling in the holes when they don't need to annoys me. I would have preferred we got more Solid Snake, the greatest video game character of all time. It bothers me that Kojima shuns him so often.

Nope. While I'm sure I'll be there day one, I'm really disappointed that Kojima is going back to Big Boss. I think I learned everything I needed to know about him based off MGS3 and the fact that they keep filling in the holes when they don't need to annoys me. I would have preferred we got more Solid Snake, the greatest video game character of all time. It bothers me that Kojima shuns him so often.

Well MGS4 pretty much ended the series and gave Solid Snake closure. Kojima keeps returning because of the fans(and MGS sales).

I would not trust MGS in anyones hand besides Kojima. I'm pretty annoyed he dropped David Hayter for Kiefer Sutherland. WTF!?