CaptainJackSparrow

The X-Files | New Season ordered by FOX

Did you guys even read the article? It says they want to reboot it (or at least revive it) WITH Duchovny and Anderson.

I understand that, and I'm a BIG TXF fan.  They should be doing a 3rd movie, not a reboot.  :D The members at the XF messageboard that I'm on are ecstatic.  I don't think we're going to get that magic back, IMO.  Of course, if this really does go through, I'll be very happy for David & Gillian, and hope that it will be successful. :wub: 

It's official: Mulder and Scully are back!

FOX have confirmed the deal is done for The X-Files to return as a new "event" series, comprised of six episodes, with David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson back as FBI Agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/03/24/the-x-files-revival-officially-ordered-for-six-episode-season

Ahhhh, the cigarette smoking man.. The actors all look good.. This will be a breath of fresh air from the usual reality shows... :bravo: 

He's actually been in the show Continuum recently.

Is there any other film from an ongoing TV series that has been more successful then the first X-Files film?

Edited by DeeCee