CaptainJackSparrow

Godzilla OS, Huge debut, drops like a stone afterwards.

that's honestly one of the ugliest drops I have ever seen for a big overseas opener.

400m looks dead. 350m  is looking like the best it can get now. 

We do need to remember that Godzilla opened everywhere and usually movies don't open everywhere in one weekend. Have said that, yes, that is fucking horrendous.

• Like 1

DOM looks to do 230-250m while current OS markets are looking good for 250-275m. So without China and Japan, Godzilla should do 500m+. It is tough to predict these two markets, but 100m combined looks reasonable. So 600m should happen unless it has terrible hold next weekend.

This was last week.Now DOM looks like 210-215m and OS looks like 220-230m from current markets. So around 440m from both.500m is locked but 550m looks doubtful. 600m is probably gone.

"Godzilla opens in China in June, and then Japan in July. If it lives up to its potential in those two markets, it should wind up with over $400 million."

http://boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=3845&p=.htm

EDIT: 250m/450m/700m seems possible.

Yep if not for the storms and Fema level disasters going on with flooding in NE, Godzilla would be making up to 270-290M :)..

Love how folks listenin to haters before checking out weather conditions of US...  Iknew something was instantly

wrong with Xmen 2014 OW and Godzillas 2nd weekend.. All can read this and repost to trolls

talking about Xmen and Godzilla had terrible weekends or folks not coming out to see Xmen like ole its tired.

Wrong...And YEEEEHAW on Godzilla OS......Can we make it to 500+M OS...All?

Post comments

WOM is not that good but WB shouldn't have scheduled it one week before DOFP. They should have left Jupiter Ascending to die on that May release date and given Godzilla the July release date

I disagree with you there. I got over 10 calls telling me Godzilla rocked today, and all over the web

folks loved the movie, they just wanted a deeper story and little more of the God one..

So Godzilla is very well received John..No one can fight mother nature and may even affect this years once guranteed

lock for a 100+M OW.. Optimus Prime!

I don't think the drops have as much to do with WOM rather than competition. X-Men opened to an outstanding $171M OS OW, Godzilla would have likely decreased 40-50% if X-Men wasn't released this week.

Amen folks are acting as if a teamup film doesnt bring unprecedent results  in many a case.

The funny thing is both our Godzilla and our Xmen my friend would have made millions upon millions more.

So when you hear folks talking BS...Telll them perhaps they better read on the weather before talking.

This is the major reason for Xmen not making that 115-130+M OW in 3 days and Godzilla not hitting

48-54+M for its 2nd weekend. Keep this my friend and repost to trolls ;)

REPORTS: Flooding Continues in Northeast US

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/live-violent-thunderstorms-tra-1/26203628

After this weekend probably over 400 mil but doubt way over.

OS aint getting hit by mega storms Sosa....Godzilla should be able to go over 500+M OS..

That is way Over, the question is can our glorious Destroyer of Worlds make it to the 550-600+M OS.

Damn skippy--_GOO GOdzilla!!

This was last week.Now DOM looks like 210-215m and OS looks like 220-230m from current markets. So around 440m from both.500m is locked but 550m looks doubtful. 600m is probably gone.

Godzilla should do 480-500+M OS Fake.. And 215-230+M Domestic.. So 700M WW

is still in the cards.. Sorry.