grim22

Official Thursday Numbers: THOR: THE DARK WORLD ($7.1M)

• Founder / Operator

Good start. A bit lower than what I was expecting, but as long as it's not more frontloaded than IM3 then $80m will be the floor. Should have a bigger post-opening night (Thursday) hold than IM3.

• Like 2

So this legit, Variety article and all. 

If so very well done indeed!!!

Well, I like to go the extra mile. So first I contacted Variety telling them that I needed to fool a few people on a forum, surprisingly they took it very well.

Then I planted fake numbers through contacting Rentrak and Disney and asking them nicely. Once all the pieces were in place, I just needed to post it here.

Alas, all that hard work undone by Tarzan's all knowing and all seeing eye.

You got me guys, actual midnight numbers are 32M$. Why did I ever try to lie to this forum??  :(

• Like 12

Well, I like to go the extra mile. So first I contacted Variety telling them that I needed to fool a few people on a forum, surprisingly they took it very well.Then I planted fake numbers through contacting Rentrak and Disney and asking them nicely. Once all the pieces were in place, I just needed to post it here.Alas, all that hard work undone by Tarzan's all knowing and all seeing eye.You got me guys, actual midnight numbers are 32M$. Why did I ever try to lie to this forum?? :(

This is going in the post of the day thread.