grim22

Weekend Estimates: Thor TDW 86.1M, Ender 10.25, Free Birds 11.2, Grav 8.4, BG 11.3, Last Vegas 11.1

Following IM3's Preview-Friday gross ratio (Previews = 22.7% of Friday total), its on pace for a 31.3M Friday (24.2M Friday without previews).

With a 24.2M Friday without previews, if it follows Thor's weekend (IM of 2.86 when previews are removed), it will hit 69.1M for the weekend.  Add back in the 7.1M from previews and we are at a weekend total of 76.2M.

Thus far its closely following the above scenario.  With the current estimates, the previews make up 22.5% of the OD total, in line with IM3.

Much worse, it'll be pulled from theaters.  -_-

Completely! And character removed from Avengers in the AOU (he will die in first 10 min a horrible, stupid death), than comics with him will be canceled! Hooray! You heard it here first Tarzan.  ^_^

Edited by Talon
  • Like 1

I said a few weeks ago that when T:TDW (first sequel post TA) is given the same audience increase percentage (33%) over Thor 1 (introductory pre-Avengers movie) as IM3 (first sequel post TA) did over IM1 (introductory pre-Avengers movie) will take it to 84M. And I still predicted it would do 100M. SMH.

On the bright side Nikki says "the film got an A- Cinemascore and did even better than that in the young demo," which bodes well for its Saturday. On the other hand, this is Nikki we're talking about :P

Completely! And character removed from Avengers in the AOU (he will die in first 10 min a horrible, stupid death), than comics with him will be canceled! Hooray! You heard it here first Tarzan.  ^_^

Yep, Thor's wiped off of face of the planet and Tarzan can then finally stop trolling him.  -_-

Edited by druv10
  • Like 2

Why would it?

Yes. I dont see what's the big deal about may vs november. Even though Gravity broke out big in October, coming into this weekend nothing hit even 12M other than Thor. So competition is definitely not a factor.

May be he thinks Marvel movies look/feel better in May for domestic audience.

• Like 2

Thor 'rises' by the hand of Tarzan.  :lol:

Aaand again will be trolled by him. Circle would be complete. :D

I understand him by the way, a have the same, unjustified and unreasonable hate for Iron Man I just try to stay low key about it *shifty eyes*

• Like 2